+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling to home country as PR after being conventional refugee

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
These people must have stupid lawyers or they are just downright liers, I remember in 2015 my lawyer said, are you sure you do not want to look at other streams because you can never go home until you become Canadian, and if you do even for death of a family they will revoke your staus and deport you, so I find it hard that people say they do not know.

Also, the judges / justice what ever they are called, might just hit her with a

ignorantia juris non excusat -
Meaning ( gnorance of the law does not excuse." This principle essentially means that individuals are expected to know and abide by the law, regardless of whether they are aware of its specific provisions or consequences. In legal proceedings, it is generally not a valid defense to claim ignorance of the law as a justification for not complying with it.)
She obviously used the Canadian system if she has been around for so long and never got citizenship!! and these lawyers are just money grabbing at this point, there are so many legal presidents for people getting sent home for the same, but anyways I will keep watching and see what happens.