+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling outside Canada after getting pnp invitation

eldhose2469

Mar 29, 2023
Hi,
I got my pnp invitation from Alberta government. Can i travel back to india and accept the pnp invitation when in india.

eldhose2469

Mar 29, 2023
So if iam in India and i accept pnp nomination and get 600 points credited in my profile. I would get a invitation for pr in the very next draw. In this case i would not be able to accept the pr invitation as i wont be able to submit my PCC on time.
Is there anything I can do about this. It would also be so great if someone can correct me, if there is some wrong in my understanding.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
So if iam in India and i accept pnp nomination and get 600 points credited in my profile. I would get a invitation for pr in the very next draw. In this case i would not be able to accept the pr invitation as i wont be able to submit my PCC on time.
Is there anything I can do about this. It would also be so great if someone can correct me, if there is some wrong in my understanding.
When you receive ITA in next draw, you will have 60days to submit your All documents and pay the fee that is CAD1395. Even after submitting the documents you can live in india until you got your approval and you respond to them that Yes you are in Canada now for ECOPR Generation..

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
There os no proper explanation when it comes to PCC some says PCC gets invalid when you revisit your hone country ever for few weeks as you have stayed their previously more than 6months and some says when you revisit and haven’t stayed 6months than its still valid..But why to take risk if you are paying money get it via BLS.rather than again getting request from IRCC