+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling on TRV with expired PR PPR

riyaeliza

Nov 2, 2019
Dubai,UAE
Category........
FAM
Hey,
I got my TRV approved on 30th April,2021 for which I sent my passport for stamping on 22nd July,2021. On 23rd July,2021 i received PPR for my Spousal PR application. I still haven't received my passport back from IRCC after stamping and my PR PPR will expire on 23rd August 2021.
I wanted to know if it is ok that I continue to travel with my TRV with an expired PR PPR and continue my PR processing after landing in Canada.
Will it create any issues ?
please help...
Any suggestions or advises are welcome
Thanks
Riya

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey,
I got my TRV approved on 30th April,2021 for which I sent my passport for stamping on 22nd July,2021. On 23rd July,2021 i received PPR for my Spousal PR application. I still haven't received my passport back from IRCC after stamping and my PR PPR will expire on 23rd August 2021.
I wanted to know if it is ok that I continue to travel with my TRV with an expired PR PPR and continue my PR processing after landing in Canada.
Will it create any issues ?
please help...
Any suggestions or advises are welcome
Thanks
Riya
Try to contact the office to which you submitted to see if they can keep it and insert the pr visa in passport directly.

riyaeliza

Nov 2, 2019
Dubai,UAE
Category........
FAM
Try to contact the office to which you submitted to see if they can keep it and insert the pr visa in passport directly.
I don't think thats possible .. since more documents need to be sent for PR processings such as height and eyecolour , photographs etc

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I don't think thats possible .. since more documents need to be sent for PR processings such as height and eyecolour , photographs etc
Your best course of action, is to email them. No one on the forum can you give you a definitive answer of what IRCC would do in your case. When you received the PPR on July 23, did you not contact them to tell them you already sent passport for TRV? Also...the eye/height thing is literally just a note..hey my eyes are green and I'm 5'8.

Reactions: armoured