+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling from Canada to India on work permit

Jemish

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Hello,
Anyone traveling from Toronto to Delhi (India) .? I just want to know what documents we need to traveling? I .one open work permit now.
Additionally anyone know the place where I can get covid test report for traveling purpose at lower price ? I mean they are charging $200 for single test report.

Jemish

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Yup on PGWP. Yes I will get that letter from employer. And do you know what I need at the time of return flight?
Can you please connect me with any of your friends who is going India from Canada within next month.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yup on PGWP. Yes I will get that letter from employer. And do you know what I need at the time of return flight?
Can you please connect me with any of your friends who is going India from Canada within next month.
Assume you have a valid TRV. Make sure your employment letter states that you have a job after your 14 day quarantine plus a quarantine plan.
  • You’re a worker who meets all of the following:
    • has a letter of introduction for a work permit (open or employer-specific)
    • has a valid job offer
    • can work once you enter Canada and complete your 14-day quarantine (unless you’re exempt)
Don’t know anyone travelling.

Jemish

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Assume you have a valid TRV. Make sure your employment letter states that you have a job after your 14 day quarantine plus a quarantine plan.
  • You’re a worker who meets all of the following:
    • has a letter of introduction for a work permit (open or employer-specific)
    • has a valid job offer
    • can work once you enter Canada and complete your 14-day quarantine (unless you’re exempt)
Don’t know anyone travelling.
Thanks a lot for your valuable reply. I will keep this in mind.