+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to India

bhagath348

Mar 31, 2018
Hello
I’m planning to visit India in the first week of Aug and return in Sep first week. So my studies are going to end on Aug 16th and my study permit will be expired on Nov 31. In this case will there be any problem to me to return from India even though my studies are finished??
Thank you

Last edited:

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Maybe. Your ability to return is at the discretion of the CBSA. Since your studies are over they may decide your travel is nonessential.

Reactions: mpsqra

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello
I’m planning to visit India in the first week of Aug and return in Sep first week. So my studies are going to end on Aug 16th and my study permit will be expired on Nov 31. In this case will there be any problem to me to return from India even though my studies are finished??
Thank you
With current scenario due to Corona do you think you can return to Canada? I think no international flights are available from India to Canada currently.

Reactions: mpsqra and canuck78

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hello
Thank you
flights are available until 26 jul - however keep checking VBM schedules on CGI TORONTO SITE

you can return to canada under CBSA directives wherein primary residence is in canada

ensure to apply for pgwp from inside canada/outside canada as soon as u receive transcript / completion letter