+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to India post Submission

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
I have an ITA and will be submitting my application for invite by mid-Jan (collecting all documents). Further, I have a planned travel to India in May 2018. Can people comment on how this will play out? I just realized that I will be within the 180 days of filing my application, so will that cause an issue with PCC, etc.?

I have a PCC from India as of October 2017, so will CIC require another PCC? Or will this make my application invalid?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
I have an ITA and will be submitting my application for invite by mid-Jan (collecting all documents). Further, I have a planned travel to India in May 2018. Can people comment on how this will play out? I just realized that I will be within the 180 days of filing my application, so will that cause an issue with PCC, etc.?

I have a PCC from India as of October 2017, so will CIC require another PCC? Or will this make my application invalid?
Hi, once you have filed your docs it doesn't matter where you travel after that, so you will be fine to travel to India.

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
Hi, once you have filed your docs it doesn't matter where you travel after that, so you will be fine to travel to India.
Ok, thanks. Someone said that you may need a new PCC for that for India (as I am citizen of India and resident of US).

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Ok, thanks. Someone said that you may need a new PCC for that for India (as I am citizen of India and resident of US).
Once you have submitted all your documents post ITA then you will not need to send anymore travel type documents. It is only those prior to ITA.