+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to home country and return to Canada again

ani1310

Feb 10, 2020
i am international student with valid study permit and visa studying in canada , due to some personal reasons want to travel india in end of April month . Can i travel to India ?will they allow me to return in Canada again?
i have multiple entry Visa.

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

i am international student with valid study permit and visa studying in canada , due to some personal reasons want to travel india in end of April month . Can i travel to India ?will they allow me to return in Canada again?

Thank you.
1. Qualified yes, that is the flights are restored between Canada and India, no further restrictions on travel, isolation requirements.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Thank you.
I highly doubt you'll be able to travel then, I don't think traveling will go back to normal by the end of April.

If everything goes back to normal, however, you will of course be able to do so. That's why you hold a visa, exactly for that.