+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to Canada with passport approved in september 2020

Mehdi23

Jan 8, 2018
Hello my friends.
My visa application was approved today I should send my passport to the embassy. Can you tell me with respect to this situation and travel exemption, can I travel to canada? I have also an agreement signed by a company in which i will do my pre doctorate intership and its date have been started for 2 monthes

Uche joseph

Sep 4, 2020
Hello my friends.
My visa application was approved today I should send my passport to the embassy. Can you tell me with respect to this situation and travel exemption, can I travel to canada? I have also an agreement signed by a company in which i will do my pre doctorate intership and its date have been started for 2 monthes
What the application timeline

hjkojima

Aug 10, 2020
Hello my friends.
Did you apply for study permit? If you will be travelling from US with a study permit, you might be exempt from the travel restrictions.

kalis236

Jul 16, 2020
I applied for study permit and visa in December 2019 and did my bio in January 2020. It was a while. However I have a convincing reason to go
If your POE letter is issued on or before March 18th, 2020, then you can go. Otherwise you have to wait unless you are travelling from US directly

Mehdi23

Jan 8, 2018
If your POE letter is issued on or before March 18th, 2020, then you can go. Otherwise you have to wait unless you are travelling from US directly
Canada is now offering international student to travel after October 22. They introduced a list of the canadian universities in which the are allowed to welcome international students to travel to Canada. I can't find that list in IRCC website. I want to know whether my university is on the list or not. have you seen this list?

kalis236

Jul 16, 2020
Canada is now offering international student to travel after October 22. They introduced a list of the canadian universities in which the are allowed to welcome international students to travel to Canada. I can't find that list in IRCC website. I want to know whether my university is on the list or not. have you seen this list?
The list is not released yet.