+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel restrictions or Indian Visitors

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My brother who recently got visitor visa would travel to Toronto in mid April. I'm looking for details on the travel restrictions or Indian visitors to Canada, specifically if traveling through Europe (London or Frankfurt). Rules have been changing constantly and its becoming a headache to find the source of this information.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My brother who recently got visitor visa would travel to Toronto in mid April. I'm looking for details on the travel restrictions or Indian visitors to Canada, specifically if traveling through Europe (London or Frankfurt). Rules have been changing constantly and its becoming a headache to find the source of this information.
Many of the restrictions are being lifted but they could be back by April. You have to follow the new carefully.

Reactions: ldrbjp

tarujohri

May 22, 2016
Hi I am in process of applying visitor visa for my parents. May I know how much time it took for your brother to get visitor visa. What date he applied and when he got.

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am in process of applying visitor visa for my parents. May I know how much time it took for your brother to get visitor visa. What date he applied and when he got.
We applied in October and the passport was stamped 10 days ago

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone help with the list of airlines Indians (without any country visas) can travel through to reach Canada?