+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel preparations - quarantine plan

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
In one of the IRCC’s webinars organized for Indian students, officers stated that students who will attend the winter 2021 program in Canada should arrive 3 weeks before the start day of the program. However, there's no official source stating this rule. So I suggest you to call cbsa before booking your flight.

Reactions: azzamkc

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
In order for your institution to be including in the DLI Covid Readiness List they have to include a quarantine program and/or guidance. Would highly recommend you adhere to this. Anything you do outside of this will draw scrutiny. You should expect the police to check on you and interrogate your plan: how you will get there? Is your room private? How will you get groceries? Do you have your own cooking space or meals provided? Is the institution providing public health check ups? Make sure you have a working phone too. They call you!

Reactions: azzamkc

Mark_0214

Oct 2, 2020
Hi guys, if my winter 2021 program delivery is fully online, will i still be eligible to travel to Canada considering my DLI has approved covid readiness plan.