+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel history

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
I wana aplay for canadian citizenship.but i do ve problem for the existe day from canada.to o back for 5yers it mean i nee d to go back to 8april 2014. and i dont ve that passport who ve the stamp bec it was expire and i got new ome sens 11august 2016. .the only passort i ve now is te new ine and i ve all stamp on it. but for 2014 to 2016 i dont remember bec i did make many like 3 trip over sease to africa .so idont kow what to do. does the cra will accept the stamp who show in my passort or they will ask me to bring them the old passort for 2014 until 2016. so plz advise

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I wana aplay for canadian citizenship.but i do ve problem for the existe day from canada.to o back for 5yers it mean i nee d to go back to 8april 2014. and i dont ve that passport who ve the stamp bec it was expire and i got new ome sens 11august 2016. .the only passort i ve now is te new ine and i ve all stamp on it. but for 2014 to 2016 i dont remember bec i did make many like 3 trip over sease to africa .so idont kow what to do. does the cra will accept the stamp who show in my passort or they will ask me to bring them the old passort for 2014 until 2016. so plz advise
You flew to Africa, right? Do you have the tickets in your email?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No.i dont ve. bec it was long time .
You need to put it your travel history as best as you can remember. 2014-2016 really isn't that long ago that you can't remember the dates. With some effort I can remember trips from 2001.

In addition to putting the dates down, you have the option to release your travel history to IRCC.

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

Since you flew in and out of the country, CBSA will have a complete record of your travels.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I conact CBSA they only send me the entry to canada.but nothing for exist
Well, you know when you entered and it was only 5 years ago so you should be able to at least guess when you left!

Put down what you can and then explain why you don't have the old passport. I assume your embassy took the old passport and gave you a new one, right? If that's the case, then it's not a big deal, they won't ask you to try and get the old passport back from the embassy (which is not possible).

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Imworry to give them false date so i will trouble. and think bad about me.and i dont mean to lie to them.but i realy forget the exist

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Imworry to give them false date so i will trouble. and think bad about me.and i dont mean to lie to them.but i realy forget the exist
Is there any way in which you can get the real dates of exit? Your emails, maybe you posted on Facebook, anything like that? Did you book tickets through a travel agent?

If it is simply impossible for you to get the dates, then there's nothing you can do, right? I mean, what can anyone do to help you? Do the best you can and be honest.

A citizenship application is highly unlikely to be denied just for something like this. IRCC has access to airline records etc and can check up on your travels.

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Thank u.i will see what can i do.i will give themmy new passort .about 2014 i did ve only entre in my news passport but the exite from canada is in the old passport wish i dont ve it