not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
friends

i am going to submit my full docs to ND VO by Jan end.

I have some confusions regarding travel history.As per ND VO we have to mention entry/exit to the coutry and the routing.Now I've visited USA,Germany,canada and some other countries too for which i cant recall all the routings.For the couple of US tours VISITED IN 2004-05,i have been to amsterdam and then at once i was in frankfurt.so how to write routings if not clear?!!

pl. throw some lights those who have similar issues or have some ideas.
regards
Edmonta

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything is on your passport with Departure and Arrival stamps.
write down in order wise, you visited few countries then me, my travel history since 1998 to current date is vast list, I visited somany countries (mostly whole europe I visited becasue I worked with european union based company for transportation networking systems) during my last 12years work experience with multinational companies in europe, asia, USA. my consultant was tiered when he file my PR and wrote all travel history (2passport of travel history finished 3rd is going on may be I'll get Canada visa stamp on 3rd one). now I dont have more travel becasue I change employer and enter into USA on H1B.

OMM

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
omm said:
Everything is on your passport with Departure and Arrival stamps.
write down in order wise, you visited few countries then me, my travel history since 1998 to current date is vast list, I visited somany countries (mostly whole europe I visited becasue I worked with european union based company for transportation networking systems) during my last 12years work experience with multinational companies in europe, asia, USA. my consultant was tiered when he file my PR and wrote all travel history (2passport of travel history finished 3rd is going on may be I'll get Canada visa stamp on 3rd one). now I dont have more travel becasue I change employer and enter into USA on H1B.

OMM
Dear OMM,
In USA,they dont stamp while leaving.Only when you enter in US,they stamp.So u won't get departure stamp of USA from your passport.
Also your routes are not mentioned in the passport.Suppose if ur going to USA through Frankfurt or Paris,it cant be entered in the passport but necessary to show in the routes.
thats what meant.
thanks
Edmonta

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All international departure and arrival stamp it, even USA also stamp it arrival - departure stamp with date, I have stamp on my passport when I entered from Europe -- Netherland schipool stamp of departure and Arrival stamp of DFW Dallas TX on my passport, I just looked my passport copy all stamps are there becasue my consultant go through all Arrival/departure stamps.

OMM