+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel history

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by zahirrasul, Jan 23, 2019.

  1. i filled travel history form 5562 2004 E. i was told to get the latest form 2018 instead of 2004. i am unable to find one with 2018. please help to find one
  2. who told you. IMM 5562 was released and updated last only in May 2004.

    Please check all forms below link


    below is IMM 5562 last version

    Good Luck
  3. thanks and appreciated
  4. I am currently applying for my wife PR. My country of residence changed multiple times in the 10 years. Should i also mention those trips or only the ones outside my current country of residence which is Canada?

Share This Page