+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need for an LoE... and you do not need to include the trips between India and Kuwait.
In my travel history I did not include trips between India and UAE either
Yes, correct.. No need to include trips between home country and residence country...

Though I did mention when I moved to residence country from home country...

Reactions: RBV2909

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Yes, correct.. No need to include trips between home country and residence country...

Thank You :)

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018

There is no need but I did it anyway. I have a bit of a long travel history so it makes it easier.
I have a spreadsheet with all my international travels (very useful when applying for visas) so I uploaded that. it has dates, purpose etc.

Anju905

Jan 29, 2019
I need clarification on what should be mentioned as travel start and end date in travel history.
For example, if I flew from India on 1st march night and reached Qatar on 2nd March then I left Qatar on 29th March night and reached India on 30th March
Pls help.

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
No need for an LoE... and you do not need to include the trips between India and Kuwait.
In my travel history I did not include trips between India and UAE either
Hello - I have the same situation - I have the eAPR now, and saw this thread - My country of origin is PH, and worked in Dubai for 5 yrs, and now working in Canada. I only delcared all the travels outside PH, Dubai, and Canada. am I correct? I am really anxious now. all the information is in my address history the date I resided on UAE and Canada, but I did not include the first date I went to these countries on my travel history.

kony5669

Oct 7, 2020
I need clarification on what should be mentioned as travel start and end date in travel history.
For example, if I flew from India on 1st march night and reached Qatar on 2nd March then I left Qatar on 29th March night and reached India on 30th March
Pls help.
Hi, I have the same question. Did you ever get an answer or how did yo fill this out? Thanks!