+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Another important question. in eAPR form, its asked to enter details of travel for past 10 years. I have not traveled abroad anytime. It was just some domestic trip within India. So what do I write in that section of eAPR (because, I don't remember anything before 2-3 years) Please help!!

ahabaz92

Apr 17, 2019
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why do they request travel history post-AOR (as an "Additional Document Requested")?
I have not included any travels between my country of origin and country of residence. Would they ask for travel history request for that?
Is it possible to submit the application keeping the travel history blank if all the travels in the past 10 years were between the country of citizenship and country of residence?

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Is it possible to submit the application keeping the travel history blank if all the travels in the past 10 years were between the country of citizenship and country of residence?
Personally i wouldn't do it. The best way to go if you have difficulties tracking the trips is to submit a travel history in accordance with your passport stamps. This way you will stay on the safe side in my opinion.

ahabaz92

Apr 17, 2019
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@johnnycyrille Thanks for your prompt response.

In my case, I do not have any travel history apart from country of citizenship (INDIA) and country of residence (KUWAIT).

As per your personal opinion, you are suggesting to mention it anyways as per the entries and exit on the passports ? & I have already made a list of all the entry and exit stamps for all the trips back and forth. There is absolutely no problem.

I am just curious, as per cic guidelines if the travels are not to any other countries, then should be an option to tick and not leave the entries blank eh?

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
@johnnycyrille Thanks for your prompt response.

In my case, I do not have any travel history apart from country of citizenship (INDIA) and country of residence (KUWAIT).

As per your personal opinion, you are suggesting to mention it anyways as per the entries and exit on the passports ?
Yes Sir! this is what i would have done if i were you. Good luck with your application!

Reactions: ahabaz92