+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - what to include

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
In terms of travel history, you are asked to explain "City/town or region of visit". I travel to the US every year and often visit many cities on roadtrips.

So, for example, say in a recent trip I travelled to Las Vegas, connecting in Newark (so my passport stamp is Newark) I then visited Kingman, Flagstaff, Page, Salt Lake City, Reno, Lone Pine and Barstow.

1. If I need to list each city, can I do this in the one box rather than splitting them out to one entry each?
2. As you appear to be able to give details of region instead, can I just say Nevada/Arizona/Utah/California?
3. Do I need to included Newark, even though I only transited there, as this is the stamp in my passport?

Thanks

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
1. Yeah you can skip the cities.
2. Yes, this would be better
3. Yes, it's better to include it as it's stamped on your passport.

In my travels I included the entry and exit city stamped on my passport. I left out the cities I went to by road or train.

Reactions: bairn7

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When going on a vacation to a new place, the advice of those who have gone through such an experience is undoubtedly beneficial. If you are planning to visit Vegas, it is necessary to have a lot of money with you because it is an expensive city, I mean food, transportation, accommodation. It would be best if you had comfortable shoes and clothes because you will want to walk all over the city long and wide to visit any wonderful corner there. If you are planning a holiday to have fun in clubs, it would be helpful to know about bottle service las vega because it is the most advantageous and budget offer that clubs can offer.
No, you don't necessary have to have a lot of money with you especially if you are driving your own car. There, you can find cheap eats.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When going on a vacation to a new place, the advice of those who have gone through such an experience is undoubtedly beneficial. If you are planning to visit Vegas, it is necessary to have a lot of money with you because it is an expensive city, I mean food, transportation, accommodation. It would be best if you had comfortable shoes and clothes because you will want to walk all over the city long and wide to visit any wonderful corner there. If you are planning a holiday to have fun in clubs, it would be helpful to know about bottle service las vegas because it is the most advantageous and budget offer that clubs can offer.
No, it's not necessary to bring a lot of money especially if you are driving your own vehicle. One can find cheap eats in Vegas.