+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history question ?

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have this query regarding travel history update, I am an Indian and I worked in UK/England for 1 year. Now in England I travelled to different countries like Scotland and Ireland, now I have following queries:

1. Do I need to update my travel visit from England to Scotland and Ireland( Both part of UK and trip was for few days) in my travel history?

2. As these places are part of UK I need not have visa to travel to these places so there is no stamp on my passport, so do I need to submit any other travel proof(tickets) for as there is no entry on my passport or just explanation in LOE is required or nothing is required?

3. what if the travel was in part for example 1 day in scotland and 2 days in nothern Ireland then how can one update that in travel history if one have to?

Regards

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hi Friends,

I have this query regarding travel history update, I am an Indian and I worked in UK/England for 1 year. Now in England I travelled to different countries like Scotland and Ireland, now I have following queries:

1. Do I need to update my travel visit from England to Scotland and Ireland( Both part of UK and trip was for few days) in my travel history?
No Need to mention any travel within UK.
2. As these places are part of UK I need not have visa to travel to these places so there is no stamp on my passport, so do I need to submit any other travel proof(tickets) for as there is no entry on my passport or just explanation in LOE is required or nothing is required?
You can mention in LOE that UK doesn't provide entry stamps,also you can mention your exit from home country/resident country or exit stamps from (UK,if any).
3. what if the travel was in part for example 1 day in scotland and 2 days in nothern Ireland then how can one update that in travel history if one have to?
As mentioned earlier travel within UK is not needed,they mainly need travel history based on exit and entry stamps in passport ie, trips outside his/her country of origin or of residence"

Regards

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
But itt us still a travel outside country of residence, is not it?
Suppose your country of origin/residence is India then travel to UK must be mentioned.

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
Suppose your country of origin/residence is India then travel to UK must be mentioned.
but as I was working in England for 1 year hence my residence was England and I moved out of england to Scotland (an another country) for Tourism. Is not it ?

I have to mention my trip back to India if I have visited India from England during my stay in England for work for one year.