03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
wildemam said:
Had the same situation where I did not state one trip between Egypt and Canada. I got worried and sent them an update. They responded with "saved under applicant info".
What did you update them with ? All the trips or the trips other than Egypt and Canada? Thanks.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Scottygirl said:
We included ALL our trips, even those to our country or origin (UK) from our country of residence (Canada). Even without these, my husband still would have had around 30 entries as he spent 2 weeks in Toronto then 2 weeks home, every month for 16 months!
you mentioned all the trips right? your application was accepted (no issues?)

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
nshakelly said:
Add on this topic -

I have noticed that travel between Canada and USA ---> I notice all the stamps while entering USA but re-entering to Canada (my current country of Residence), the officers have not stamped.

1) Can I enter the date as per my memory? --> Or will this create a prob?

2) Also I have come across a friend who has not filled the travel between Canada ( Current County of Residence ) and India (Country of Origin) and got her PR approved? --> Is this recommend or should I get the travel between Canada ( Current County of Residence ) and India (Country of Origin)
What did you end up doing?

opinder21

Jul 17, 2016
Hey guys, wonder if anyone can help me out here with this question below?
"List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years or since your 18th birthday if that was less than 10 years ago"

I am a bit confused with this statement. To my understanding I think I should only write the trips that I have taken since 18? or should I write all the trips from my current age to past 10 year trips?

It would be a great help if someone can point out what should I put in the application.

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're older than 28 then list your trips for the past 10 years not since you were 18.

Cheers ;)

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Seniors,

I have a question for Travel History:

Should I provide all accurate hotel addresses I have stayed during all foreign trips?

(I have not got a chance to see this real section, so just wondering about this as I barely remember most of the hotel address...I am pre-preparing post-ITA, meaning I am still waiting for OINP while preparing for EE application.)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
yuletide9 said:
Seniors,

I have a question for Travel History:

Should I provide all accurate hotel addresses I have stayed during all foreign trips?

(I have not got a chance to see this real section, so just wondering about this as I barely remember most of the hotel address...I am pre-preparing post-ITA, meaning I am still waiting for OINP while preparing for EE application.)
I believe you can keep your home country's address in address history for the duration of the trips as your residence did not change when you traveled. Residence in this context means who you were living. You were not living in the country where you traveled, you were just visiting them.

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
for other sections (personal/address) it says list information starting with the most recent - doesn't say that in travel history - so is it ok to just not worry about the order for travel history entries?

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
DEEPCUR said:
I believe you can keep your home country's address in address history for the duration of the trips as your residence did not change when you traveled. Residence in this context means who you were living. You were not living in the country where you traveled, you were just visiting them.
Thanks for your reply! It clears a lot of my concerns.

Last question, does it mean there is no "address" related question for Travel History? ;)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
for other sections (personal/address) it says list information starting with the most recent - doesn't say that in travel history - so is it ok to just not worry about the order for travel history entries?
It is neater and easier to follow if it is in order, however, it is not a big deal if 1 or 2 are misplaced. Hope this is not too late.

regards

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone, just a quick question and any response would be much appreciated:

I mistakenly put in my country of origin as my country of residence in my Express Entry Profile -- and not the country I currently reside in. I got my invitation. Should I decline the invitation & update my country of residence and get back in the pool or just go ahead with the final application & update the country of residence there?

Many thanks!