+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history question

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
I have visited many European countries in 1 international trip. Should I mention each country visited as a separate trip(separate record in post ITA EE in tarvel history )? In EE we can select one country at a time under travel history record.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have visited many European countries in 1 international trip. Should I mention each country visited as a separate trip(separate record in post ITA EE in tarvel history )? In EE we can select one country at a time under travel history record.
Hey. What did you do in the end?

I am thinking to just mention every visited country as one trip because I have only entry exit dates in my passport for Schengen trips and don’t remember intra Europe travels.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hey. What did you do in the end?

I am thinking to just mention every visited country as one trip because I have only entry exit dates in my passport for Schengen trips and don’t remember intra Europe travels.
you can do either way. you can also put the details in an LOE. don't overthink it. i put details in the travel history itself since overall mine wasn't that big

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
you can do either way. you can also put the details in an LOE. don't overthink it. i put details in the travel history itself since overall mine wasn't that big
Did you bundle up several countries under one trip travel history?
Can you please provide the format in which you did it?
thanks!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You need to mention every country separately. The Schengen area is not a country.
I don’t remember anything what happened 5-10 years ago. How on earth I should keep in mind the dates when I went to Spain from Germany and then to Portugal when I was 19 years old within same Schengen trip?
And I had many those kinds of trips to Europe.

This is just ridiculous.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Did you bundle up several countries under one trip travel history?
Can you please provide the format in which you did it?
thanks!
no i didn't bundle up. but you should remember if you went to a country or not. if you went from france to amsterdam by train you won't mention belgium even if you took a hour break there. have it make sense for the agent. remember the intent is to have an idea of where you traveled to and how long you stayed there

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
It's also not that hard. Look at your passport stamps and try to rebuild your trip. sure you have pictures or something. use your LOE to add explanations if needed or need more space. just don't lie. For example, i went in schenghen zone through greece but went to france. My stamp says greece, my trip is france even if i dont have a stamp for france.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It's also not that hard. Look at your passport stamps and try to rebuild your trip. sure you have pictures or something. use your LOE to add explanations if needed or need more space. just don't lie. For example, i went in schenghen zone through greece but went to france. My stamp says greece, my trip is france even if i dont have a stamp for france.
I have stamps only for enter and exit Schengen. Some trips have been like for 45 days inside Schengen. I stayed in 4 countries in total. I don’t remember how many days in each I spent...it was 5-10 years ago. There is no way for me to track it.
I might stayed in Germany for 5 or 10 days. No clue. Same with Spain and other countries. I just traveled around, stayed in hostels, or just slept in the car.

how to present it to my travel history without knowing the dates I have no idea.

I just wonder how people from EU complete travel history...

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I have stamps only for enter and exit Schengen. Some trips have been like for 45 days inside Schengen. I stayed in 4 countries in total. I don’t remember how many days in each I spent...it was 5-10 years ago. There is no way for me to track it.
I might stayed in Germany for 5 or 10 days. No clue. Same with Spain and other countries. I just traveled around, stayed in hostels, or just slept in the car.

how to present it to my travel history without knowing the dates I have no idea.

I just wonder how people from EU complete travel history...
I had over 30 separate trips to Europe in the past ten years, many of which involved more than 10 countries

The total travel history was over 300 lines on an excel sheet.

It took a couple of days to put together, searching through emails, hotels, flight itineraries, etc..

Listed the city, country and purpose of the trip.

As others have said, it's not rocket science, and once it's done, it's good to have a record of it.

At least, that's what my lawyer said.

Reactions: hamgha

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Again, they're not gonna accuse you of misrepresentation if you write 6 days instead of 5 in germany. Putting transit location is a bit of a stretch but like other comments said, pictures, hotel/airbnb bookings, plane tickets etc cna help you build it.

Reactions: upon