AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Provide details of any trips (primary applicant name) has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Has (primary applicant name), and if applicable, family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

I am the primary applicant and I haven't traveled outside country of residence or citizenship. On 29 Aug 2015 my wife took a flight through USA while traveling from Canada to India. We have mentioned that in her travel history section. Should I mention that in the travel history section for primary applicant ?
Seniors please advise.
thanks

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
answer to your question is No.

On the other hand I would advise you to mention all the trips you had between country of residence and country of citizenship in your travel history.

Same for your wife, put all the trips including country of residence and country of citizenship in her travel history.

The question asked by IRCC is not to the point and can be interpreted in many different ways so it's better to list all the trips.