+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History-pls help!

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai
Hope you could give me an information if my travel history would affect my application for obtaining work permit:

June 2014- i arrived in UAE on employment visa

April 2015- i had a 10-day vacation in the Philippines

June 2016- i finished my contract and did not renew

July 12, 2016- employment visa cancelled (please note that i have a 30-day leeway to leave UAE so as not to overstay)

(I did not overstay in UAE)

August 8, 2016- went to Oman for exit using tourist visa. Stayed there for a week then

August 15, 2016- went back to UAE using a 90-day tourist visa

November 2016- went to Oman again for exit using tourist visa. Stayed there for a week
(No overstay for both UAE and Oman)

November 2016-went back to UAE using another 90-days tourist visa

December 2016- i found a job and they started processing my (nurse) license for them to provide me an employment visa after. This process usually takes 3 mos to finish. And my tourist visa will expire February 15,2017, and by that time, the license processing will not be fineshed yet.

February 2017- i went to Hong Kong for exit and stayed there for 5 days

February 2017- went back to UAE using tourist visa again

March 2017- my license is issued and my current employer issued me an employment visa

Please note that there is no overstaying or any immigration issues during those times.

Question: would this be a ground for working visa refusal?

Thank you in advance.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope you could give me an information if my travel history would affect my application for obtaining work permit:

June 2014- i arrived in UAE on employment visa

April 2015- i had a 10-day vacation in the Philippines

June 2016- i finished my contract and did not renew

July 12, 2016- employment visa cancelled (please note that i have a 30-day leeway to leave UAE so as not to overstay)

(I did not overstay in UAE)

August 8, 2016- went to Oman for exit using tourist visa. Stayed there for a week then

August 15, 2016- went back to UAE using a 90-day tourist visa

November 2016- went to Oman again for exit using tourist visa. Stayed there for a week
(No overstay for both UAE and Oman)

November 2016-went back to UAE using another 90-days tourist visa

December 2016- i found a job and they started processing my (nurse) license for them to provide me an employment visa after. This process usually takes 3 mos to finish. And my tourist visa will expire February 15,2017, and by that time, the license processing will not be fineshed yet.

February 2017- i went to Hong Kong for exit and stayed there for 5 days

February 2017- went back to UAE using tourist visa again

March 2017- my license is issued and my current employer issued me an employment visa

Please note that there is no overstaying or any immigration issues during those times.

Question: would this be a ground for working visa refusal?

Thank you in advance.
i cant see anything wrong with whatever you mentioned

just make sure during the final stages post ITA, you will need to submit PCC for every country you have stayed in for more than 180 days combined... like 20 days on vacation plus 120 days on employment plus 30 days on another vacation is 180 days, so you will need PCC for that country in that case

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai

just make sure during the final stages post ITA, you will need to submit PCC for every country you have stayed in for more than 180 days combined... like 20 days on vacation plus 120 days on employment plus 30 days on another vacation is 180 days, so you will need PCC for that country in that case
Thank you for your reply. Please note that I will be applying for a TRV/working visa, not under Express Entry/PR. Will I be doing the same? Much appreciated. :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply. Please note that I will be applying for a TRV/working visa, not under Express Entry/PR. Will I be doing the same? Much appreciated. :)
OK - that is a different process, has nothing to do with EE

you should be fine dont worry

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry, i'm a bit confused. You mean if im applying for TRV/working visa, i need to secure PCC? Thank you very much.
No, he meant if you were applying for PR you would need PCCs. However, since you are not then it's likely you won't need to. I am not privy to the application process to which you need to apply but I suggest you find out if you need any.

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai
No, he meant if you were applying for PR you would need PCCs. However, since you are not then it's likely you won't need to. I am not privy to the application process to which you need to apply but I suggest you find out if you need any.
Hi @jman25 ! Thank you.☺

Zhang5378

Nov 17, 2017
Hal

Halo....I have tge same problem with travel history. You mentioned that if someone stayed in country more than 180 days will need PCC, what if I stayed only 138 days combined, do I still need a PCC from the country I used to live in?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hal

Halo....I have tge same problem with travel history. You mentioned that if someone stayed in country more than 180 days will need PCC, what if I stayed only 138 days combined, do I still need a PCC from the country I used to live in?
no. only 180 days+

Zhang5378

Nov 17, 2017
no. only 180 days+
Thank you for info. One more question...my work visa is refused based on my not only travel history, but olso my current employment, and my personal asset and financial status.
According for most friends who succeed got their work visa, they didn't need to submit any form except form for family information, application for work visa, lmia, and job offer letter from employer.
Because my case of refusal...should I put form background declaration and bank account copy in order to make the officer satisfy?