+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History of Family Members (not coming with me to Canada)

litlitDM

Jan 10, 2019
Cebu City
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

Just needed some help. I am currently in the 2 month processing of documents post ITA. I received ITA last January 10, 2019.

Let me explain the situation.

In my Personal Details, I listed all my family members, including my Mom, Dad and Siblings. My brother is currently working in New Zealand. Now here's my questions:

1. In Travel History, do i need to declare my brother's travel history even though he's not coming with me, as he is currently working in New Zealand.? this question is really confusing.
Has Leah, and if applicable, Leah's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

2. I answered Yes and added my brothers travel history and clicked Continue to proceed to Documents Checklist. It is asking me a police clearance from New Zealand. Do I need to continue with this or Do I remove my brother's travel history and just answer No to the question above.?

Please help. This is really confusing.