+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History LOE Could NOT be uploaded

mmm72

Jan 10, 2017
I just want to share my experience and would like to know if anyone else experienced a similar thing.
Finally I have gathered all my docs to upload and complete my application. I have filled out everything(including my travel history as much as the system allows). I had prepared a LOE that listed all of my travels in past 10 years which exceeded the amount that the form allowed.
When uploading documents I decided to upload from top to bottom. At the very bottom of the checklist there is the optional document section and above it there is digital photo section which is a required document.
After I uploaded all required docs, all checklist froze and optional doc section disapeared. I thought the system would let me upload in upcoming screens. However it took me straight to the payment screen where I made my payment and recieved my AOR message.
I could not upload my LOE however I followed up through IRCC form, explained the situation and uploaded my LOE there.
I still think that it has been unfair since they dont warn you about which docs to upload first.
Has there been anyone else that experienced or heard such a case? Does IRCC form really work? Would be glad if seniors let me know.

thanks.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Try refreshing the page.

I also encountered this problem. The LOE section is not always displayed in the checklist. Sometime it's there, sometime it's not. Upload your LOE when it's displayed...

mmm72

Jan 10, 2017
Caesarpy said:
Try refreshing the page.

I also encountered this problem. The LOE section is not always displayed in the checklist. Sometime it's there, sometime it's not. Upload your LOE when it's displayed...
Thanks for the answer. I have already submitted my application now. There is no upload document section anymore...thats why i have raised the issue.