+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History and few questions

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
All

My wife got RQ last week. We have already asked for CBSA travel history.
-Will it cover when we left from Canada to US by land? or is there any Travel history report from US borders as well we should?
- We are also requesting personal claims history fro health Canada but we lived in ON and BC, so is there a common place to request both or separately?
- Immigration officer asked lot of questions as we are residing in US (After completing 3 +years in Canada), and on passport he wrote
away since Oct '12. However we are away since Nov '12(My wife forgot as officers were not really polite). Does it affect or is there a way to correct it?

Thanks for your input and help!

Akhil

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
Just found link for US Travel history, I think this should help:

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/976/~/record-of-my-travel-in-and-out-of-the-united-states,-foia

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
akhil said:
All

My wife got RQ last week. We have already asked for CBSA travel history.
-Will it cover when we left from Canada to US by land? or is there any Travel history report from US borders as well we should?
- We are also requesting personal claims history fro health Canada but we lived in ON and BC, so is there a common place to request both or separately?
- Immigration officer asked lot of questions as we are residing in US (After completing 3 +years in Canada), and on passport he wrote
away since Oct '12. However we are away since Nov '12(My wife forgot as officers were not really polite). Does it affect or is there a way to correct it?

Thanks for your input and help!

Akhil
1. CBSA will cover all the entry dates your wife made into Canada. Not the exit.
2.PCH have to be requested separately Ontario and BC are two different province.
3. Yes that will be a problem and you can request a correction but you have to fill up a correction form under the privacy act and submit it to CBSA. I hope i am getting it right that was upon your entry into canada right???

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
akhil said:
Just found link for US Travel history, I think this should help:

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/976/~/record-of-my-travel-in-and-out-of-the-united-states,-foia
Thanks for the link. Do you know by chance whether they provide the info about all the entries to the US for the specified period, if someone does not remember exact dates?

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Suin said:
Thanks for the link. Do you know by chance whether they provide the info about all the entries to the US for the specified period, if someone does not remember exact dates?
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Detailed Information Regarding Request:

Provide a clear and detailed description of the records being requested. This information will help expedite the search process. Note: Records only go back to 1982.
Please include dates, times, officer names if available, certificate numbers, etc. The more detail you can provide, the better chances you will receive the information you were looking for.
[/size][/size]

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
OKK said:
1. CBSA will cover all the entry dates your wife made into Canada. Not the exit.
2.PCH have to be requested separately Ontario and BC are two different province.
3. Yes that will be a problem and you can request a correction but you have to fill up a correction form under the privacy act and submit it to CBSA. I hope i am getting it right that was upon your entry into canada right???
Thanks a lot! Seems like we will have to get US history as well to prove. Can anyone please help to know which CBSA correction form will be needed fro correcting that we are away since Nov and not October?

Also please let know where and whom to contact in British Columbia health History?

Thanks a lot!
Akhil

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhil said:
Also please let know where and whom to contact in British Columbia health History?

Thanks a lot!
Akhil
You can try one of these contacts:

http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/contacts.html

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
akhil said:
Thanks a lot! Seems like we will have to get US history as well to prove. Can anyone please help to know which CBSA correction form will be needed fro correcting that we are away since Nov and not October?

Thanks a lot!
Akhil
You just been provided the link to obtain PCH from BC.
http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/pol/doc-eng.aspx?id=25500&section=text
above link is for CBSA correction form

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
steaky said:
You can try one of these contacts:

http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/contacts.html
Seems like British Columbia has faster options by Fax :)

Google this form:
MSP form 2942 For BC
Fax 250-405-3593
250 456 6950(phone) in case anyone has questions!

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
OKK said:
You just been provided the link to obtain PCH from BC.
http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/pol/doc-eng.aspx?id=25500&section=text
above link is for CBSA correction form
This link seems to be archived. I tried to google but no other info.
Does anybody knows if there is a correction from / procedure with CBSA or which number to call them?
Thanks Akhil

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhil said:
This link seems to be archived. I tried to google but no other info.
Does anybody knows if there is a correction from / procedure with CBSA or which number to call them?
Thanks Akhil
Even I am looking for this information

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
mail it to

The address is:

410 Laurier Avenue West

10th floor

Ottawa, ON

K1A 0L8

Include all the evidence along to prove your correction