+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel Exemption Letter

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
CIC doesnt tell us much about travel exemption letter for SOWP applicants if anybody has more information please post in here.

Appreciate the help

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello! Anyone who applied for the travel exemption can you send the requirements or the documents you sent please. TSP and OWP will travel together.

LinLlm

Feb 23, 2021
Are you travelling together? If you are, you should not need a letter as per IRCC guidelines.
Hi, my children received travel exemption letters automatically 3 days after passport request. No exemption letter was sent for SOWP. just wondering if SOWP would also need exemption letter since our children were issued exemption letters. We Will be travelling together - SP, SOWP, and children with SP.

Irfan995

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, my children received travel exemption letters automatically 3 days after passport request. No exemption letter was sent for SOWP. just wondering if SOWP would also need exemption letter since our children were issued exemption letters. We Will be travelling together - SP, SOWP, and children with SP.
I also received this letter after passport request.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022

LinLlm

Feb 23, 2021
Not yet I am still waiting for counterfoil. How about you?
Not yet because im not sure if It is required. Reading Canada website - it clearly states that immediate family members of international student travelling together do not need travel authorization. Nonetheless, im worried that airline might require travel authorization and not allow me to board considering the 3 kids were issued travel authorization letters. Also, I do not where to request travel authorization.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Not yet because im not sure if It is required. Reading Canada website - it clearly states that immediate family members of international student travelling together do not need travel authorization. Nonetheless, im worried that airline might require travel authorization and not allow me to board considering the 3 kids were issued travel authorization letters. Also, I do not where to request travel authorization.
Travel authorisation is required for Spouse. Otherwise you wont be allowed to board.

Write an email attaching your and your spouse's documents. Also explaining why you need to be with your spouse there. Email them here IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Jks1990

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Include as many details as possible.