+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel documents and passport

Neempel

Aug 30, 2019
Please I want clarification on this. My hubby is currently in Canada and to be interviewed on Tuesday. A mail was sent to him to bring along passport photograph and travel documents of other daily member that he applied for. But we are not in Canada yet he is the only one that is there. My question is his are going to courier ours to him or take them to the nearest VFS Canada office where we are?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Please I want clarification on this. My hubby is currently in Canada and to be interviewed on Tuesday. A mail was sent to him to bring along passport photograph and travel documents of other daily member that he applied for. But we are not in Canada yet he is the only one that is there. My question is his are going to courier ours to him or take them to the nearest VFS Canada office where we are?
Is this for landing interview? You all have to appear together (and in person) for the landing interview. He should reschedule the landing interview until you can also join. This must be done before your CoPR expires.
If it is for some other purpose (work permit or something else), I don't know about that. But I would guess that it will be the same also.