lionteam

Apr 20, 2018
Hi I have got a travel document
I need to travel UK London
if i do not get a visa and Does the British have a visa at the door

szaib002

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I am not sure if the UK has a visa on arrival option. Your visa requirements can be different depending on your nationality. Check in with the embassy.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
You wont be able nor even allowed to board a flight to the UK without a visa in your Travel Document.
I have both a U.K and U.S Visa in my RTD.
Apply for your visas first my friend. Dont attempt travelling without them. Youll only throw away your money.

szaib002

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
You wont be able nor even allowed to board a flight to the UK without a visa in your Travel Document.
I have both a U.K and U.S Visa in my RTD.
Apply for your visas first my friend. Dont attempt travelling without them. Youll only throw away your money.
Was applying for UK visa easy? I feel like it a complex process compared to US. Is it okay if you have a part-time job?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Was applying for UK visa easy? I feel like it a complex process compared to US. Is it okay if you have a part-time job?
You will likely have to show that you have savings and can support the cost of travel and that you have a strong reason to return to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Brother on travel docoments you are allow to go to saudia arabia?
First lesson about Canada. Can't assume everyone is your brother. I have no idea. Call the embassy in most likely Ottawa or send them an email stating you would like to travel on a refugee travel document. May also depend on your previous country of origin and your ability to support your travels. You should make sure you allow enough processing time to get your RTD. Believe they are processed through an office.in Hull.

Reactions: sanem91
May 27, 2018
do you have your PR??

I don’t have PR and I want to apply for the UK Visa . I would like to travel to UK next year.

You will likely have to show that you have savings and can support the cost of travel and that you have a strong reason to return to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
do you have your PR??

I don’t have PR and I want to apply for the UK Visa . I would like to travel to UK next year.
If you have been accepted as a protected person then you need to apply for an RTD and then apply for a visa. Nobody here can tell you if you will granted a visa.

May 27, 2018
maybe I did not explain my question...i’m not asking here “IF I WILL GET A UK VISA”

i’m just asking if I need the PR( PERMANENT RESIDENCE) .

I have my RTD.

if PR is one of the requirements to apply.

thanks

If you have been accepted as a protected person then you need to apply for an RTD and then apply for a visa. Nobody here can tell you if you will granted a visa.