+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel document question

dranig

Jun 11, 2009
anyone knows how long it takes to apply for a Travel Document? i know it's only good for 1 entry but is there a time limit? i need more info, cic website didn't give enough info and they didn't even mention the processing time. i will be submitting my application at Buffalo,NY.

also is there a place in toronto where I can have my picture taken for use in my PR card? the photo i have submitted has been rejected and they wanted a special backing behind photo for writing the date (of when the photo was taken).

appreciate any replies and help!!!

void_monk

Feb 12, 2010
if u travel by road you dont need a travel document.

read this
......canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t38303.0.html

void_monk

Feb 12, 2010
I am facing the same situation for my wife and i need to go to canada again to get her pics clicked for pr card

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
dranig said:
anyone knows how long it takes to apply for a Travel Document? i know it's only good for 1 entry but is there a time limit? i need more info, cic website didn't give enough info and they didn't even mention the processing time. i will be submitting my application at Buffalo,NY.

also is there a place in toronto where I can have my picture taken for use in my PR card? the photo i have submitted has been rejected and they wanted a special backing behind photo for writing the date (of when the photo was taken).

appreciate any replies and help!!!
Hi,
cContact your embassy in Canada regarding your travel document. You may not want to get a new one. see if you can extend the duration of your current passport.
I know shoppers drug mart takes immigration phtographs.

Ice cube

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ice Cube said:
Hi,
cContact your embassy in Canada regarding your travel document. You may not want to get a new one. see if you can extend the duration of your current passport.
I know shoppers drug mart takes immigration phtographs.

Ice cube
The OP is asking about a Canadian Travel Document to return to Canada. It has nothing to do with their national passport.