rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hi!: I become PR on May 25, 2014 but due to some family emergency i had to return and left Montreal on June 27 night without pr card and landed in Delhi on June 29 early morning. I applied for Travel Document through VFS delhi on July 9, 2014 and i entered my Intended date of reaching Canada as July 31, 2014 as i did not buy return ticket because i was not sure when i will receive visa and one way ticket is always costly so thought that once i get visa i will look for suitable date keeping cost in view, will buy later. But till now Canadian High Commission (CHC) did not issue me travel document. I have sent my current passport which has immigrant visa pasted and landing (exit india date, entry canada date and then entry india date) and copy of COPR, and 2 photos and my one way ticket from Montreal to Delhi which for proof of date that i left canada on June 27.

Any Idea why CHC taking long, or they kept my case aside that my intended return date is July 31 so deal later or what any experience or any lights please seniors.

pranay2007636

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs submitted with application
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Results submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
U Can put in a case specific query and ask them.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
i got my TD on 30th, i guess as i put my date of intended travel back to canada as 31st july that's why they processed late and released my passport on 30th.