+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel document in UAE

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
Hi Gents, I have completed my landing in november and came back to UAE, did not recieve the PR card yet (10weeks) i will move to canada end of Feb, does any one know how long it takes to apply for travel document in AUH? any inputs on the process
i tried to download the application but there is a problem with the website

Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TH77 said:
Hi Gents, I have completed my landing in november and came back to UAE, did not recieve the PR card yet (10weeks) i will move to canada end of Feb, does any one know how long it takes to apply for travel document in AUH? any inputs on the process
i tried to download the application but there is a problem with the website

Thanks
Please try to download the form from this site.
Go to Abu Dhabi Office personally and discuss witgh the enquiry staff.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
I have done the travel document from Abu Dhabi, here are some details
- If you are paying cash make sure you have exact amount (190dhs) in the embassy no change will be given back
- waiting time is approximately 2 hours and you have to switch your phone off and hand it over to security
- application time is sunday, monday, wednesday, thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 noone will be allowed to enter after 10:30
- you should have the application complete in addition to additional family member form
- finally, the employee will review all your documentation and you will have to sign on aramex pay on delivery note
- the timeline is max 10 working days however i have recieved it on following tuesday (four working days) and had to pay 100dhs on delivery