+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel before PR card expired

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I am a resident in Vancouver BC. my PR card expires on Jan 29th, 2021. Can I still travel to Hawaii in Dec 2020 and return in Jan 2021?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Whilst your PR card is still valid sure you can travel although the way COVID is continuing maybe expect the current Canada/US essential travel only restrictions to still be in place plus of course mandatory 14 day quaratine on return to Canada.

No idea but given the geographical position of Hawaii would not be surprised if they had some specific travel restrictions in place to limit inbound travellers.

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Whilst your PR card is still valid sure you can travel although the way COVID is continuing maybe expect the current Canada/US essential travel only restrictions to still be in place plus of course mandatory 14 day quaratine on return to Canada.

No idea but given the geographical position of Hawaii would not be surprised if they had some specific travel restrictions in place to limit inbound travellers.
Many thanks Bs65. I still haven't book my tickets yet, just want to make sure that I am good to travel if I make my final decision to go.