greenish

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For any docment that is not in English or French, I will send a certified true copy of the original and a notarized tranlation. Unless CIC specifically asks for the originals, i which case I will send the original and a notarized translation.
Is this correct?

Edit: Also, a copy of the information page in the passport is asked for. This can be a plain photocopy? It does not need to be a certified copy (unless specifically mentioned)?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenish said:
For any docment that is not in English or French, I will send a certified true copy of the original and a notarized tranlation. Unless CIC specifically asks for the originals, i which case I will send the original and a notarized translation.
Is this correct?

Edit: Also, a copy of the information page in the passport is asked for. This can be a plain photocopy? It does not need to be a certified copy (unless specifically mentioned)?
YOU need to know that there some documents required the original like police certificate and they asking for copy of the original documents like the other u can find out in the document checklist as they request
for passport its ok you can send them plain copy they doesn't request certified

greenish

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we don't need to hang on to our originals, we can just all requested documents as originals with certified translations, right? (Originals of all documents requested are very easily obtained in the country we are getting them from)

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
greenish said:
Is this correct?

Yes, you are correct ;D

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenish said:
If we don't need to hang on to our originals, we can just all requested documents as originals with certified translations, right? (Originals of all documents requested are very easily obtained in the country we are getting them from)
now you corrrect plus what isaid to u last time