+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of documents

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
I know of couple people who got their documents translated with them and had no issues. I reckon what you have is sufficient.
Can anyone confirm and vouch for DocsBase? I'm living in Poland and having a problem finding the right way to get my Polish PPC translated and certified. Could I just do this via DocsBase online?

alihassan88

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone confirm and vouch for DocsBase? I'm living in Poland and having a problem finding the right way to get my Polish PPC translated and certified. Could I just do this via DocsBase online?
Hi i got 2 PCC dome through them in march 2018. They are legit. You will get softcopy translation by email plus hardcopy. The hardcopy is sent by mail for free but there is no delivery guarantee. You can pay 80 CAD extra and get it with tracking.
The contents : affidavit+ translation + copy of the oroginal translation.

Some people here vouched for them before as well interms of being recognized by ircc

Reactions: canadalife1234

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hi i got 2 PCC dome through them in march 2018. They are legit. You will get softcopy translation by email plus hardcopy. The hardcopy is sent by mail for free but there is no delivery guarantee. You can pay 80 CAD extra and get it with tracking.

Some people here vouched for them before as well interms of being recognized by ircc
Thank you so much! I've just paid them and they've started the work :)
I'm applying online so only really need the soft copy

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Once again, the color scan only applies to the PCC.

So either

1 - Upload translation + Certified copy of the original (the one stamped) + Original. OR
2 - Upload translation + Certified copy in color of the original (with stamp)

For everything else (degree, bank letter, bank statements, blah blah blah) it can be #2 but in black and white if you wish to.
Hi Del Piero,

I did my PCC with docsbase. I send my documents online. I received :

- Translation (stamped)
-Affidavit (Stamped)
-Copy of original. NO stamp. No notes. Just a simple copy.

All of those are sealed together.

So, regarding the Copy of Original, is it ok the way I have it ?
Hi,
How do they charge per document? And how long did it take for your documents to get ready?

darwin900

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Already replied to that question in this thread.
hey!
firstly thanks for sharing your insights on the forum regularly.

Reference to the document to be uploaded, I have the same issue as a couple of others have pointed out ... I have gotten my foreign degree translated from docbase. The document they have sent over email includes affidavit , certified translation with notary and a simple copy of the original with no stamp.
I am confused about the 'certified photocopy of original' requirement listed for translated document. As per the CIC glossary certified copy is an authentication by someone in authority like a notary. My concern is my degree was issued in a different country and I am residing elsewhere now, so can I use the notary of my current country to get the certification for a degree issued in a different country.

P.S. My original degree does have a statement at the bottom saying: This is to certify that the person named here in has been awarded XYZ degree. However rest of the degree is in foreign language.

I look forward to your reply.

darwin900

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

hey!
were your translations from docsbase accepted? Did u include certified photocopies of the originals?

TIA

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Guys, I got my translation from a translator outside of Canada, with the translator's stamp only. They are certified in my county though, and I provided such certification but with no stamp nor notarization. Would this suffice?

hp009

Aug 20, 2020

Hi, did you send the scan copy of original document only and you got everything done on the basis of ircc requirement??

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi Everyone, can I make a scanned copy of my original PCC in colour and send it to a certified translator here in Canada via email for translation? As my PCC is in my home country and will take sometime to reach.

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi, can I make a scanned copy of my original PCC in colour and send it to a certified translator here in Canada via email for translation? As my PCC is in my home country and will take sometime to reach.
I know of couple people who got their documents translated with them and had no issues. I reckon what you have is sufficient.

D

Deleted member 981115

What is a certified copy?

Once again, the color scan only applies to the PCC.

So either

1 - Upload translation + Certified copy of the original (the one stamped) + Original. OR
2 - Upload translation + Certified copy in color of the original (with stamp)

For everything else (degree, bank letter, bank statements, blah blah blah) it can be #2 but in black and white if you wish to.