+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translate all my documents

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by CarlosOjeda, Mar 9, 2018.

  1. Hello community

    I am planning to apply to the Self Employer stream. I want to know if I need to translate all my documents to the English language (all my documents are in Spanish). I also need to know if the translation has to be certificate by a certificated translator or institution.

    Please any help or link would be very important and I will appreciate it so much.
  2. All documents will have to be translated into English and notarised.
    CarlosOjeda likes this.
  3. Thank you very much for your answer. Then I must translate all my documents and notarized them, in that sense I do not need to add seal of a collegiate certificate translator?
  4. I did both. I didn’t want to give any reason for them to return any documents. In order for a complete file I got my papers stamped with the true translation from the translator and then notarised them.
    CarlosOjeda likes this.

Share This Page