+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transit Visa - Collection at consulate of mailed in application

SSuresh

Apr 18, 2011
Hello guys,

I had sent out my transit visa application couple of weeks back to Seattle and have not heard from them yet. I have been reading about delays at Seattle consulate on a couple of forums. So thinking of travelling to Seattle to collect my passport and other documents.

Does anyone know if we can collect the passport and other documents in person even if the application was sent through mail?

Your response is much appreciated..
Thanks!

SSuresh

Apr 18, 2011
No :(. I have booked my tickets to fly to Seattle. Can't wait for this indefinitely. How I wish I had gone there in-person in the first place.

Are you based in USA? If so, you could try going there as well.

vdr

May 2, 2011
I am having the same issue.. I sent mine to Detroit and have no point of contact.. Did you come to know anything about collecting the passport in person.. or any other information on how to contact them.. please let me know..
Thanks a lot

vdr

May 2, 2011
SSuresh said:
Going on May 3rd to consulate.
Suresh did you come to know anything about Passport Pickup in Pierson..Please reply.. i have a similar problem and need to travel to India

cit1127

Nov 29, 2004
Hi Suresh,

I am sailing in the same boat. Were you able to collect the passport in person? Did you get the passport with the Canadian visa stamped or without it?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks