+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transit via UK with Canadian PR Documents

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Hey guys, I am traveling to Canada via London heathrow. And there is 15 hour layover , do I need a transit visa for land side transit.
It depends on UK customs and your passport. If you have visa-exempt passport, you may walk out of airport and return for your flight to Canada. If not, I would suggest you contact British embassy at the place of your residence and ask.

JeeNZ

Sep 6, 2022
I am looking to transit via London Heathrow Airport to go to India. From what I know, Canadian PRs can transit via the UK. Unfortunately, I haven't received my PR card yet. Can I transit using my Landing Documents like CoPR?

Thanks!

Apologies if I posted in the wrong category. I wasn't sure where to post.
Hi,
Can I please know what was the solution for your problem? Great help. I’m in the same situation. I haven’t gotten my PR card but have to urgently travel through Heathrow. Can I use my COPR at the transit?
Thank you so much

JeeNZ

Sep 6, 2022
Hey guys, I am traveling to Canada via London heathrow. And there is 15 hour layover , do I need a transit visa for land side transit.
Hi, I am in the same situation. Travelling to from Canada to SRi Lanka through Heathrow. Do I need to get airside visa?
Your response is greatly appreciated

JeeNZ

Sep 6, 2022
Were you able to transit with your CoPR or did you need to get a DATV. Please let me know.
Hi can you please kindly let me know whether you were able to travel through Heathrow with your COPR? I’m in an urgent situation. Thank you so much

smitkothiya

Apr 7, 2024
hey guys travelling to India from Antigua and Barbuda through qatar airways and i have a canadian PR stamp on my passport but have yet not been to canada, my question is with the PR stamp and COPR will i be able to transit through LONDON (Gatwick Arpt (Terminal N)) and DOHA to go to INDIA