Transferring Money From Dependent to Primary Applicant

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello experts,

I need to clarify something since I will submit our eAPR tomorrow.

My husband (accompanying spouse) transferred our mutual savings to my bank account (I am the primary) almost 2 months ago before we created EE profile by which we received an ITA.

Normally, I transfer my savings from my salary to him and he merges them with his savings in his own account.

In LoE, I explain that it is our mutual savings which we saved for Canada and explain why he sent the money and it was before our EE so our eligibility is not affected in the first place.

Do I need to put an extra gift deed or "letter of consent/No objection" as an Appendix that he has no objection in letting me use this mutual savings money for our settlement purposes (signed by him)?

Thank you in advance.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
If he is coming with u then no need. U could have also used two accounts in that case

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
You are allowed to show primary and dependent applicants accounts in pof. So actually it was ok if he did not transfer the money to your account. Ircc will be interested in knowing the source of funds...many times they ask to produce additional documents to explain it. Since funds came into your account just 2 months back, show statement of his account to prove that you were from your salary . Then show transfer to your account. And provide a balance letter for your account.

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Hello experts,

I need to clarify something since I will submit our eAPR tomorrow.

My husband (accompanying spouse) transferred our mutual savings to my bank account (I am the primary) almost 2 months ago before we created EE profile by which we received an ITA.

Normally, I transfer my savings from my salary to him and he merges them with his savings in his own account.

In LoE, I explain that it is our mutual savings which we saved for Canada and explain why he sent the money and it was before our EE so our eligibility is not affected in the first place.

Do I need to put an extra gift deed or "letter of consent/No objection" as an Appendix that he has no objection in letting me use this mutual savings money for our settlement purposes (signed by him)?

Thank you in advance.
Its absolutely okay.

I had my spouse transfer funds electronically and mentioned the same in the LOE. just make sure u have transferred similar amounts and frm the same source

Reactions: bilkentli