+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer to Alberta after a month stay in Quebec once there is PR

JaneMercy

May 9, 2017
I hope all is well! I just want to ask if ever the situation is there is the PR card already and after a month of stay in Quebec, decided to transfer to live in Alberta. I just want to clarrify since if we were issued CSQ by Quebec, then aren't we gonna have any problem in the future upon applying citizenship related to transfer within living for 2 years in Quebec?

Please advise.

Thank you!

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I hope all is well! I just want to ask if ever the situation is there is the PR card already and after a month of stay in Quebec, decided to transfer to live in Alberta. I just want to clarrify since if we were issued CSQ by Quebec, then aren't we gonna have any problem in the future upon applying citizenship related to transfer within living for 2 years in Quebec?

Please advise.

Thank you!
PR holder can live and work anywhere in Canada as per charter . But when you applied for federal you have signed intent of declaration to reside in Quebec ..if you have very strong reason to convenience ,if at all any issue comes up with citizen ship , like very good job offer after showing that you applied for jobs in Quebec and didn't got any response or something similar ,i think you should be good...