+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer of Alberta PNP points to new EE profile

Nkanchi

Dec 23, 2019
I have received AINP points for my profile on 2019 November and based on that, received ITA for my EE profile on Jan 9th. We submitted doc on Jan 13th.
However, we received email stating that our PR application got rejected due to incomplete documents. We upload only English translation of marriage certificate and it is the reason for the rejection. The letter stated that we can apply again and we need to know whether can we get PNP 600 marks for our new EE profile.
If it is so, how can it be done?
If not, what are the options available? (without PNP, the score is 414)
Looking for advices.

Queen Tosin

Oct 24, 2017
I have received AINP points for my profile on 2019 November and based on that, received ITA for my EE profile on Jan 9th. We submitted doc on Jan 13th.
However, we received email stating that our PR application got rejected due to incomplete documents. We upload only English translation of marriage certificate and it is the reason for the rejection. The letter stated that we can apply again and we need to know whether can we get PNP 600 marks for our new EE profile.
Looking for advices.

My friend had a similar case as yours. He got New Brunswick PNP nomination, he got ITA and submitted his application not knowing that his IELTS has expired as at the time of submission and so after 2 months , IRCC rejected his application.

What he did was, he wrote ielts again and got back into the pool, while filling his express entry profile, he answered yes for having a provincial nomination and he selected New Brunswick. After about 12 hours, he got an email from New Brunswick asking him to fill out a slip and he less than 24hours, he got his 600 points back.

I hope this will be of help to you. Just ensure you have all the details of the previous nomination.

All the best.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
My friend had a similar case as yours. He got New Brunswick PNP nomination, he got ITA and submitted his application not knowing that his IELTS has expired as at the time of submission and so after 2 months , IRCC rejected his application.

What he did was, he wrote ielts again and got back into the pool, while filling his express entry profile, he answered yes for having a provincial nomination and he selected New Brunswick. After about 12 hours, he got an email from New Brunswick asking him to fill out a slip and he less than 24hours, he got his 600 points back.

I hope this will be of help to you. Just ensure you have all the details of the previous nomination.

All the best.
Hello,

I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7), ( If I do IELTS again and get score not less then 6 then am I eligible or not)

- Experience : 2 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.

Queen Tosin

Oct 24, 2017
Hello,

I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP. I have strong ties in Alberta. pls. do let me know as I am eligible for this or not.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7), ( If I do IELTS again and get score not less then 6 then am I eligible or not)

- Experience : 2 Years , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)

- Spouse : Education : Masters

-Experience ( 5 years)

Please I need your help and do let me know am I eligible or not.
Hi,

Alberta usually send out NOI(Notification of Interest) to applicants in the express entry pool who meets their criteria, you cannot apply except you receive NOI.Having a tie to Alberta can actaully influence their decision on giving you NOI. There are no guarantee of who will or who will not get NOI because Alberta does not release the basis for their draws. However, you can check here https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ to know if your NOc is in demand.

With you age and level of education, I believe if you rewrite IELTS and target having 8 in listening and 7 in the rest of the module, your CRS will be high enough to get ITA directly from IRCC.

All the best.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi,

Alberta usually send out NOI(Notification of Interest) to applicants in the express entry pool who meets their criteria, you cannot apply except you receive NOI.Having a tie to Alberta can actaully influence their decision on giving you NOI. There are no guarantee of who will or who will not get NOI because Alberta does not release the basis for their draws. However, you can check here https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ to know if your NOc is in demand.

With you age and level of education, I believe if you rewrite IELTS and target having 8 in listening and 7 in the rest of the module, your CRS will be high enough to get ITA directly from IRCC.

All the best.
Thank you so much for your prompt response.

The list provided by you NOc is in demand.
High Demand
University professors and lecturers
NOC 4011

If I have the same score in IELTS , can I apply for AINP. ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7)

Queen Tosin

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your prompt response.

The list provided by you NOc is in demand.
High Demand
University professors and lecturers
NOC 4011

If I have the same score in IELTS , can I apply for AINP. ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7)
It is very good that your NOC is in high demand and with your strong ties, you are very likely to get NOI, however, like I said, you cannot apply to AINP. You can only hope and pray that you get NOI from them.

So first thing first, pass ielts with band not less than 6 in all your modules, with this you will be able to get into the express entry pool.

Once you're in the pool, you can then hope for AINP NOI.

Regards,

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
It is very good that your NOC is in high demand and with your strong ties, you are very likely to get NOI, however, like I said, you cannot apply to AINP. You can only hope and pray that you get NOI from them.

So first thing first, pass ielts with band not less than 6 in all your modules, with this you will be able to get into the express entry pool.

Once you're in the pool, you can then hope for AINP NOI.

Regards,
Thank you so much.

Yes , I am sitting for IELTS for coming saturday. Please for for us, Thanks

Can I have your email address please.

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Thank you so much.

Yes , I am sitting for IELTS for coming saturday. Please for for us, Thanks

Can I have your email address please.
Some advice for IELTS ... spend some time researching how best to complete the written component. This is not necessarily common sense for people with English as first language, as bias is to write short simple sentences. But they are looking for a range of sentence structures (relative pronouns, subordinate clauses, question sentences, active/passive voice etc). There are some excellent YouTube videos that you can find via internet search. There’s also a whole forum here but I’ve not looked to know what helpful advice is there.

Ideally you should be able to get CLB 9-10, which opens up a lot more CRS points. But the minimum is lower as @Queen Tosin has already explained.

Note that to get a job as a lecturer, your employer will likely want you to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in English in the academic IELTS (or similar). For immigration, it is the general IELTS that is needed.

Reactions: Queen Tosin

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Some advice for IELTS ... spend some time researching how best to complete the written component. This is not necessarily common sense for people with English as first language, as bias is to write short simple sentences. But they are looking for a range of sentence structures (relative pronouns, subordinate clauses, question sentences, active/passive voice etc). There are some excellent YouTube videos that you can find via internet search. There’s also a whole forum here but I’ve not looked to know what helpful advice is there.

Ideally you should be able to get CLB 9-10, which opens up a lot more CRS points. But the minimum is lower as @Queen Tosin has already explained.

Note that to get a job as a lecturer, your employer will likely want you to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in English in the academic IELTS (or similar). For immigration, it is the general IELTS that is needed.
Thanks for your guidence.

IELTS score :
- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7), needs to improve Reading score.

Reactions: ingoingoingo

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Looking for advices.
Hello,
Did you manage to get your nomination transferred to the new EE profile?

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Looking for advices.
AINP dont give 600 points to any other profile you will need to Reapply...as I am doing the same...whats ur profile status now?

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
AINP dont give 600 points to any other profile you will need to Reapply...as I am doing the same...whats ur profile status now?
This happened to me earlier in January. I had to create a new EE Profile and have been waiting patiently for another NOI. What is your NOC?

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
This happened to me earlier in January. I had to create a new EE Profile and have been waiting patiently for another NOI. What is your NOC?
why didnt you get another nomination ? is there anything changed in your profile or its the same?