+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer money through Western Union Cash

Maysashahin90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
I agree option 3 is the best option in your case. Who do you need to prove? The CRA? If so, just get a good accountant to explain things. Don't worry that you would be asked during citizenship application. For now, you need to worry about your PR Residency Obligation.
Yes, true
I have one more question unrelated to this though
Now I will be moving to Ontario but my flight will be transiting in Montreal, now my question is
Can I insist on stamping my passport in Ontario? Because I know that I will be getting my primary stamp (if any) in Montreal but how about Ontario as a domestic flight?. You know again for the sake of getting the stamp at my main point of entry so that it could be easily tracked and proved

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, true
I have one more question unrelated to this though
Now I will be moving to Ontario but my flight will be transiting in Montreal, now my question is
Can I insist on stamping my passport in Ontario? Because I know that I will be getting my primary stamp (if any) in Montreal but how about Ontario as a domestic flight?. You know again for the sake of getting the stamp at my main point of entry so that it could be easily tracked and proved
You asked the same question last week and someone answered you already. I don't have additional comment.

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Dear all,
I am now transferring money from UAE to my account in Canada.
I have checked and the best exchange rate is through western union but the issue is that the best of the best rate is through cash and someone to receive it in person from Western Union Canada.
I have friends in Canada who can receive it and send this money to my bank account but how legitimate is this? Could this be questioned later on by the RBC bank in Canada specially that Western Union has a limit of 10k CAD per transaction so i will need to send multiple transactions.
P.S I can transfer it through Western Uniom directly to my bank account BUT RBC charges 17 dollars per wire transfer received so I will pay alot to do that.
So my question is will cash transfers flag anything?
I will keep receipts of WU transfers as a proof that its my money

Please i need urgent help as I need to do the transactions very soon
It might be hard for the receiving party in Canada. I believe anything beyond $1,000CAD has to be justified and there are forms to be filled.