+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer from One University to Another College.

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
Hello there,

I got admission in Cape Breton University (Sydney, Nova Scotia) in May, 2019 intake. After I came here, I found this place to be quite beautiful and blissful. I’m living here for almost three months now, after living here for around a month I found that this place doesn’t seems a good fit for me, I’m still getting tortured by the weather conditions and environment here. I tried a lot of things to feel better, I started going for outing to feel better, I joined a gym, I started reading books and novels. But anything doesn’t really worked for me.

Now I’ve finally decided to leave this university and start my studies somewhere else (Preferably in Surrey, Vancouver)

I talked to the university refunding department and they said that they’ll refund my fees back to India and I’ll have to get admission in a new place. I talked to one of my friends and decided to join BCIT (Vancouver).

All I want to know that will this transfer effect me in future during applying for work permit? Or will I get any probem in Permanent Residence?

And what will be the process? Should I need to apply for a new study permit?

My IELTS got expired too in April . Do would I need to give the exam again?

Please Help ASAP!