+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts

swathi03

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I need to get transcripts for my bachelor's degree from DAVV Indore. I live in a different state. Does the DAVV directly courier it to WES? if yes then how can I submit my requirement to DAVV. Please share a link or contact to approach.

Manprit Singh

Aug 20, 2021
Hey, while I was reading reviews I found this account dpsk@depth who has made approximately 70-80 comments for a particular service provider company that is eternal transcripts . These companies are just making random email id's and posting reviews everywhere. How should we trust a company and avail their services.

azchaps

Aug 23, 2021
NOC Code......
Yes DAVV do send transcripts directly to WES. Even i m in Canada I used MAILTRANSCRIPTS to obtain my transcripts from DAVV, Indore and send them to WES Canada. They have been wonderful, committed and professional. They obtained my transcripts on time as promised and approached University to sent it to WES Canada using reputed courier service. I recommend you to kindly visit the website http://mailtranscripts.com/ or call MAILTRANSCRIPTS for more clear information.
will they also provide transcript from Rajasthan? I am from nepal and i studied b.tech in 2016 from Bhagwant University. Are they genuine? How is the service?

Last edited:

itsmerajiv

Sep 11, 2021
Is anyone from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University? I need to get my transcripts
Hi! I am from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and I got my transcripts done from my university through MailTranscripts. They are the best service providers in India and the oldest firm in providing transcript services. Very professional and reliable, I got my transcripts in 20 days. You can directly apply on their website (mailtranscripts.com) and they will provide regular updates on the application. I am very much happy and satisfied with the way they worked throughout the process.

maheshunique

Sep 16, 2021
Hi, I need to get transcripts for my bachelor's degree from DAVV Indore. I live in a different state. Does the DAVV directly courier it to WES? if yes then how can I submit my requirement to DAVV. Please share a link or contact to approach.
Instead of applying with the university directly, its better to take help from a service provider because once you apply in the university, you get no response from them. I had applied with the university directly and it was a waste of time, literally I lost 2 months behind them. One of my fried recommended MailTranscripts to me because she had used their service and her experience was good. I also took the help of MailTranscripts, I made a fresh application with them and my transcript was sent to WES in 20 days. Thank you MailTranscripts team, you people saved my career, keep giving such good service to your customers. All the best!

keepinspiring

Nov 25, 2021
Is anyone from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University? I need to get my transcripts
In need of a transcript from Manonmaniam University, apply through MailTranscripts they will get your transcripts in 20 days. I wanted to complete my WES evaluation for which I required a transcript from my university. I applied through mailtranscripts online on mailtranscripts.com website, submitted all the required documents and they made sure that my transcript was sent from the university directly as per WES requirement. My evaluation was completed successfully and I am now pursuing my higher studies. Thank you team!