+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts

AnuSuchi

Apr 14, 2018
All canadian univ are asking transcripts must be sealed and enveloped in their address before deadline.

If my home University(Calicut University, Kerala, India) is giving only one transcript, How can I manage to apply to different colleges in canada with same transcripts, since only one addressee is found in transcripts address segment frm my home University?

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
So what you can do is take the original transcript, photocopy it and then get it attested/stamped from your institution which will make it official. Then what you can do is that every institution has their envelopes, I am sure your college/school does as well, put that attested transcript in the college's envelope and get it stamped and sealed (as in put glue or tape and then have the college stamp it over the closing part of the envelope and send it by mail. When you send it by mail, you can even send it yourself (just make sure to put the from address as your college's address). I hope this helps

AnuSuchi

Apr 14, 2018
So what you can do is take the original transcript, photocopy it and then get it attested/stamped from your institution which will make it official. Then what you can do is that every institution has their envelopes, I am sure your college/school does as well, put that attested transcript in the college's envelope and get it stamped and sealed (as in put glue or tape and then have the college stamp it over the closing part of the envelope and send it by mail. When you send it by mail, you can even send it yourself (just make sure to put the from address as your college's address). I hope this helps
Many thanks for your reply.
Hope this helps others too.
Have a great weekend

Reactions: Hassan7601

Manoj Dhiman

Dec 28, 2020
Does format of transcripts for WES and IQAS are different?