File Transfer...
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
URGENT - SENIORS PLS REPLY
Dear
I sent
1- MBBS Degree - Original + Attested Photocopy
2- 1st ,2nd ,3rd and Final profs university Intimation mark sheets- Original + Attested Photocopy
3- Allama Iqbal Medical college Transcript Certificate of all the profs in a college sealed envelope .

Some body told that 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final profs university Intimation mark sheets / result cards are provisional because it is written on them that errors or omission can be, so we should send them Punjab University Detail Marks Certificate of all the profs in the University sealed envelope.

Can CHC reject application on this basis or asked for detail marks sheet?

Applied as on 20-10-2008, In process 30-10-2008, Documents sent 15-8-2009,

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
salman120b said:
Dear
I sent
2- 1st ,2nd ,3rd and Final profs university Intimation mark sheets- Original + Attested Photocopy
3- Allama Iqbal Medical college Transcript Certificate of all the profs in a college sealed envelope .

Some body told that 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final profs university Intimation mark sheets / result cards are provisional because it is written on them that errors or omission can be, so we should send them Punjab University Detail Marks Certificate of all the profs in the University sealed envelope.

Hi Salaman,
It is not necessary to send them in sealed university envelope as most of universities do not do that. The main issue is are they originals and there is no any changes.
If that is the case that will be fine. But I am concerned about the very long time line that you have. do you know what is the reason of that? what is your visa office? Is your e-case still says in process?
did they asked you any more documents?
All my best,
Ali Shabanah

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am not clear about transcripts and certification requirements (Point No. 6) of New Delhi Visa Office checklist.

I did MCA in semester system and i got Marksheets of every semester. DOes that mean trascript. ?

Do i need to send those original mark sheets which i have ?

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Sumit

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Go to Punjab University as for your MBBS Transcripts and it be send to CHC in the University sealed envelope.
Benny

navneetgarg120

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
20-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2011
IELTS Request
07-11-2009
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012, 04-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-03-2012, 05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
10 May 2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
@Sumit: Transcripts is a consolidated marksheet for all semesters showing Min. & Max for all subjects you have studied so far. It's not final year marksheet but a separate format which is issued by university in multiple copies as requested and they are given in university sealed envelopes which you need to send in original to CIC or VO.

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
Der Salman,go to punjab university and apply for DMCs of each year.its rs 1400 per year dmc in punjab univ.But as univ does not giveit in sealed envelop so send it to HEC for verification that will cost rs 500 per dmc.After that go to Foreign office and verify these in rs 25 each same day.CHC accept either sealed envelop dmcs or HEC verified trancripts.i m punajb univ master degree holder and adopted the above preocedure told by some conultant

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
salman120b said:
Dear
I sent

Dear Salman
i have gone through this painful experience. Its a bit lengthy but possible.
I think you fall under PU lahore even if you dont the process is same everywhere in Pakistan.

Go to PU lahore New Campus;s admin department; it is at the back of the main cafeteria.

First step will be the verification of your degrees i.e. BA and MA or MBBS whatever. This shall take around 1 to 2 months depending on the work load. Once your degree verification has been posted to your home address then you are in a position to apply for transcripts. Verification fee is 900 per degree.

The transcripts shall have to be obtained for each and every semester at a cost of 1400 Rps/transcript.

The process is again of about 2 months.

Once you have received your transcripts you can then apply for university transcripts in university sealed envelops in the same building.

The University no more sends your original transcripts in Uni Sealed Envelops. Rather whatever you need to send in envelopes they ask you for a copy of each and then registrar attests these copies against the originals that you have means Degrees their verifications and the transcripts and then seals it in an envelope before you. Then they ask you to write down the address where you want to send these. Then they ask you for postage fee.
The attestation of each copy is i think 50 Rps + postal charges.

Then they send it themselves and they dont hand it over to you.

On your end, when you send the original documents send alongwith these the originals of degrees, transcripts etc and from their end the CHC shall get the sealed envelope with copies attested.

Its such a lengthy procedure to explain how long it shall be when you have to do it.
Anyways my advice dont waste even a sec and take a bus to PU new campus and have fun.

Hope this helps even after this you need help call me at 0300-9623866
Regards