+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transcripts related query, please advice !

Nehaw

Aug 29, 2016
Hi Guys

I have received transcripts from Universities in Sealed envelope for me and my husband . I wanted to confirm , do i need to send transcripts from universities i different envelope ? or I can consolidate all my grad and post grad transcripts in single envelope?

Please advice .

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nehaw said:
Hi Guys

I have received transcripts from Universities in Sealed envelope for me and my husband . I wanted to confirm , do i need to send transcripts from universities i different envelope ? or I can consolidate all my grad and post grad transcripts in single envelope?

Please advice .
If I understand your question correctly, you want to know if you can send yours and your husband's transcripts in a single package. I don't think that should be an issue. You can include multiple envelopes in a single package. However, scrutinize the instructions your assessing authority has specified for mailing transcripts.

Sealed envelops should never be broken.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nehaw said:
Hi Guys

Please advice .
Use a binder clip or paper clip to keep all your documents together and the same goes for your spouse. Put all of them together in one envelope and send it to assessment agency. Make sure all documents are labelled clearly.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
I assume you are sending the transcripts for education equivalency purpose.
There is absolutely no problem till you are distinctively mentioning correct Id numbers on your as well as your husband's transcripts.

You may club the transcripts together and send in a single envelope.
A rupee/dollar/cent saved is a rupee/dollar/cent earned goes an historic adage.

Regards,
Mumbai5

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Because of you are two different applicants it should be better to enclose every person documents (original transcripts in original sealed envelope, certificate copies of degrees, letter including your applicant number, payment receipt....) In a different envelope.

You can enclose both envelope in a bigger envelope to mail it together if you want to.

For documents and details see the accreditation organisms, WES request to write applicant name and number in the envelop

Nehaw

Aug 29, 2016
Thank you all for Prompt Response :)

I have 1more Question.. Pls advice

I have received our sealed transcripts for Grad and Post grad from University.
Now do we need to send our degrees and mark-sheets photo copy as well(for every semester) ? or Sealed Transcripts are sufficient for WES assessment?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Nehaw said:

Now do we need to send our degrees and mark-sheets photo copy as well(for every semester) ? or Sealed Transcripts are sufficient for WES assessment?
Sealed transcripts are sufficient.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nehaw said:

Better to include a photocopy of the degree certificate apart from the sealed transcript envelopes. No need for semester wise mark-sheets.

newmoon_h

Mar 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You should send a photocopy along with the sealed transcript.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Nehaw said:

You have to include certified copy (Notarized, better in Canada ) of diplomas.

Check WES requirements for your application, could vary depending on the country