+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts Rejected by WES

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am sending my wife's transcripts to WES tomorrow. But I need your advice in this . Her university has sent transcripts in a sealed envelope but there is no sign and stamp on the back flap. There are cello tapes but no sign and stamp. There is only one stamp on the front of the envelope and also when they sent the transcripts to our address by speed post they have written my home address on the sealed envelope itself means there is my address written on the transcript envelope.
Please help if any one has idea whether this will be accepted by WES?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hello Everyone,

I am sending my wife's transcripts to WES tomorrow. But I need your advice in this . Her university has sent transcripts in a sealed envelope but there is no sign and stamp on the back flap. There are cello tapes but no sign and stamp. There is only one stamp on the front of the envelope and also when they sent the transcripts to our address by speed post they have written my home address on the sealed envelope itself means there is my address written on the transcript envelope.
Please help if any one has idea whether this will be accepted by WES?
Please check with your university and confirm that your actual transcript is inside the mailing envelope. Once they confirm, you can open the mailing envelope and take the transcript out. In my case, I could feel that there was another envelope inside the mailing envelope, so after confirmation from my university I opened the envelope and found my sealed transcript inside.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Please check with your university and confirm that your actual transcript is inside the mailing envelope. Once they confirm, you can open the mailing envelope and take the transcript out. In my case, I could feel that there was another envelope inside the mailing envelope, so after confirmation from my university I opened the envelope and found my sealed transcript inside.
Thanks for reply. I already checked it and there is no other sealed envelope inside. I am really concerned if WES is gonna accept it or not. Also no sign and stamp on back flap. Its only on the front of envelope

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Thanks for reply. I already checked it and there is no other sealed envelope inside. I am really concerned if WES is gonna accept it or not. Also no sign and stamp on back flap. Its only on the front of envelope
I hope you've checked with your university regarding this. If there's no seal or sign on the back flap then WES may not accept it.

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
HI just need a advise !!!
Yesterday I got my transcripts(through GNDU online transcript) in envelope from GNDU in Canada. It has stamped , Indian stamps and my address on which it was delivered.
Now till I know, I need to create a account with WES and pay some fees and they will provide me with the reference number and along with that reference number i have to sent the letter. But in certain thread it was written that we have sent a letter.

Now can anyone who has recent successful gone through this process what should be content of letter and and what is the address of WES to which I have to send the courier. And if I am missing something in this full process of my degree evaluation for my PR.

Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
HI just need a advise !!!
Yesterday I got my transcripts(through GNDU online transcript) in envelope from GNDU in Canada. It has stamped , Indian stamps and my address on which it was delivered.
Now till I know, I need to create a account with WES and pay some fees and they will provide me with the reference number and along with that reference number i have to sent the letter. But in certain thread it was written that we have sent a letter.

Now can anyone who has recent successful gone through this process what should be content of letter and and what is the address of WES to which I have to send the courier. And if I am missing something in this full process of my degree evaluation for my PR.

Thanks
First of all, create an account in WES and mention your degrees there. Post payment, you will get a WES reference number. Then download the Wes request form,

https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Fill this form and at the bottom, mention the WES reference number as well. Then use that address (mentioned at bottom of page 1) to send the transcripts.

Do not open the envelope sent by the university, put that into a new envelope and send it to WES. Do not deliver in person.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Why did you open it? WES website clearly says, never open the envelope sent by the university.

If the university has sent transcripts to you, put that envelope into a new envelope and courier it to WES.

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
First of all, create an account in WES and mention your degrees there. Post payment, you will get a WES reference number. Then download the Wes request form,

https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Fill this form and at the bottom, mention the WES reference number as well. Then use that address (mentioned at bottom of page 1) to send the transcripts.

Do not open the envelope sent by the university, put that into a new envelope and send it to WES. Do not deliver in person.

HI I believe i made a mistake.
The form you said has column B for authorized officials. Does that has to filled by GNDU or university officials and has to be in the sealed envelope of GNDU transcripts ?

Also In creating a account it ask for Standard WES evaluation or ECA for IRCC? Can you tell me which one to select.

Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
HI I believe i made a mistake.
The form you said has column B for authorized officials. Does that has to filled by GNDU or university officials and has to be in the sealed envelope of GNDU transcripts ?

Also In creating a account it ask for Standard WES evaluation or ECA for IRCC? Can you tell me which one to select.

Thanks
no need to get that form filled by university officials, just fill that form and put in a bigger envelope along with sealed envelope from GNDU.

while creating an account, choose ECA for IRCC.

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
no need to get that form filled by university officials, just fill that form and put in a bigger envelope along with sealed envelope from GNDU.

while creating an account, choose ECA for IRCC.
What is the difference between Wes standard application and ECA for IRCC.? PLease

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
What is the difference between Wes standard application and ECA for IRCC.? PLease
WES standard application does not include any destination where they send the electronic ECA. You have to manually select the destination institution for that. choosing IRCC means, WES will send an electronic copy directly to IRCC.

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
WES standard application does not include any destination where they send the electronic ECA. You have to manually select the destination institution for that. choosing IRCC means, WES will send an electronic copy directly to IRCC.
SO that means ECA application with IRCC will directly send the copy of application to IRCC. Now in this DO i also receive any hard copy of evaluation?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
SO that means ECA application with IRCC will directly send the copy of application to IRCC. Now in this DO i also receive any hard copy of evaluation?
Yes you do. WES mails you at the address you've provided.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
They will send one electronic copy to IRCC and one hard copy will be mailed to you on your mailing address.

Reactions: DIvi.707

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
They will send one electronic copy to IRCC and one hard copy will be mailed to you on your mailing address.
Hi thanks but couple of more question (Sorry)
1) As I have done Masters I need to add 2 credentials fro my education as when I clicked in Institution type and selected Masters it shows me 12-+3+2
2) On the page where we have to add our educational credential which option to select in Institution Type ,: a. University education b. State board of tech edu c) State board gen Nursing d) Professional inst e) Secondary education. I did my MBA from university main campus and Bcom from dav college. I believe so it will be secondary education
3) In th very next column which of these apply : a. Attended an Indian secondary school b) Attended Frecnh Prog c) Attended International High school d)Completed IGCSE A level or AS level Exam

Thanks