+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from SBTET Hyderabad

krupapriya

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

Any one has got transcripts from SBTET Hyderabad for polytechnic 3 year diploma.
I am not sure whether diploma transcripts are needed or not. I have my B. Tech 3 year degree but will that be evaluated as a four degree or i will have to do my polytechnic evaluation also. If yes, please let me know the procedure.

Reactions: venumandaa

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

Any one has got transcripts from SBTET Hyderabad for polytechnic 3 year diploma.
I am not sure whether diploma transcripts are needed or not. I have my B. Tech 3 year degree but will that be evaluated as a four degree or i will have to do my polytechnic evaluation also. If yes, please let me know the procedure.
Hi i am also in same boat. I did polytechnic from WEST GODAVARI. in 2003-2006. I couldnt find much information in online. If you moved forward in this process could you help me how to apply for transcripts. my whatsapp number

venumandaa

Feb 27, 2019
I'm also on the same boat. Do you people received transcripts from the SBTET? could you please help me out with the information you know. I'd like to connect with you. Please ping me on 8885674710

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018