+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Punjab University, Lahore for BA & WES PROCEDURE...??

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
Hi all,

i am new here...looking for some help...

I am currently in Dubai and just wondering how to get my transcripts from University of the Punjab, Lahore for BA. I checked the website but didn't find anything. I want to submit to university or college in Canada.

WES - I am confused about WES procedure...?

If anyone could guide me..step by step...it will b great help.

Thankyou!

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
usmangsm said:
Hi all,

I am currently in Dubai and just wondering how to get my transcripts from University of the Punjab, Lahore for BA. I checked the website but didn't find anything. I want to submit to university or college in Canada.

Thankyou!

Hello,
You won't even find anything on the website of PU Lahore, its our misfortune being a part of such education system where not even a single person cooperates.. I have passed through these circumstances!!

Would you please let me know what kind of document WES wants from you. SO far, I know about Educational perspective evaluation company, they either want documents sent from university or from HEC in signed and stamped envelopes.

Well, for Punjab University, they will not attest your degrees/transcripts unless you present them "degree verification certificate". If you have not verified your degrees, at first you will download a form for "degree verification" and go through a tedious process. You will be required to attest the same form from your respective college if you had attended it. Later follow the direction given over form. As you told you are abroad currently so all this process can take place if you authorize someone to verify your degree.

Once you get this verification letter, then present copies of your degree and transcript with an application to pl sign and stamp the documents and send in sealed envelopes to the WES. They will do it for you but all this process will take a month. Still you will authorize someone to apply on your behalf.

However, regarding HEC, they have a fast system of verification. You submit them documents and write them to seal and forward to WES. They will certainly do it for you maximum in 15 days. But you should confirm from WES that whether it will accept documents from HEC or only from respective university.

All the best, leave me a msg if you need further information.
Enigmatic90

Reactions: Mb453

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
do i have to select the university or college first before requesting WES for evaluation ??

because it says.. apply to wes and receive a reference number and use that reference number on all your requests post service.

Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

anyone ..pls help.. save my time here.

thanks

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
You need to make an account on WES database about your country and education etc before you request to IBCC/BISE/Universities/HEC for dispatching your documents to WES office.

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Please help me!
I am quite frustrated.I sent my BSC degree from Punjab University year 2000 but WES is asking for part 1 marksheet,at that time only consolidated marksheet was issued.I think it's not possible to obtain a separate DMC for part 1 from Punjab University.I have sent email to WES but they replied that they couldn't assess my degree until I provide mark sheet for part 1
What to do?I am in absolute frustration.

Sohail57

May 7, 2018
Hi Shaheen

I have received the same message from WES. Kindly share ur experience how did u solve this problem. Appreciate ur advice

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi Shaheen

I have received the same message from WES. Kindly share ur experience how did u solve this problem. Appreciate ur advice
Hello,
I sent Email to Wes explaining that my Exam was conducted as a whole so the mark sheet is consolidated.I also mentioned that Mark sheet shows total 800 marks thus making it clear that the Exam was combined after two years of study.

Hussnain1234

May 20, 2018
Dear Members,

I was wondering if you could help. My wife completed her BA from Punjab University (2 years) studied and gave exams at different college in Jhelum. I have got her degree stamped from HEC. Can you please explain whats the next procedure as I am in a middle of doing WES

Thanks
Hussnain

Sohail57

May 7, 2018
Hello,
I sent Email to Wes explaining that my Exam was conducted as a whole so the mark sheet is consolidated.I also mentioned that Mark sheet shows total 800 marks thus making it clear that the Exam was combined after two years of study.
Dear Shaheen,

Thanks for your help. WES has accepted my marks sheet and now processing. Appreciate if you could advice that how many points are awarded for BA degree.

Thanks

shakil_khan

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,

Can anybody plz guide me abt WES ECA for 2 years B.Comm degree from Punjab University ? My spouse has attended some private college for B.Comm. Will Punjab University sign and give sealed envelop in this case ? Will WES give same graduation equivalence for that ? Also, do I need to get HEC attestation for B.Comm degree and send it by myself in sealed envelop ? BISE degree also need to send ?

Last edited:

khurram21

Dec 26, 2018
Hi all,

Thankyou!
Did WES evaluate your BA degree ?

khurram21

Dec 26, 2018
I got my BA degree and marksheet attested from HEC. Do I need to get it attested from University of Punjab as well before sending to WES?
Anyone please?