+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from NTR health University

sdeepika

Apr 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am a physiotherapist. Can somebody let me know the process of getting transcripts from NTR Health University, Andhra Pradesh. This is to get the ECA as part of express entry process.

None of my batch or seniors got it. So I don't know the process.

TIA.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got it done for my wife.

Go to the university with the notarized photocopies of all your certificates (intermediate to highest degree), original certificates to show in case if they ask for, one set of color photocopies and 3000 Rs DD for tatkal. You need to fill in a form that's available online. The issue the same day.

All the best!!!

Cheers

sdeepika

Apr 19, 2015
Hi Prasad.

Thanks for the reply. I guess you should have applied or got ECA as well.
I have some doubts in it. Can you share your number or ping me in whatsapp at +918466968999.
TIA.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got my ECA done for my engineering degree from Andhra university.

I am trying to get my wife's transcripts from Dr. NTR university. But it looks like it gonna take some more time for me to pursue them

Try to contact the university, because they change rules from time to time

Cheers

sk_ind_cad

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Jan 2016
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
Hi Guys,

Here is the procedure to apply for transcripts from the great NTR University, Vijaywada. I have done the procedure for my wife- BSc and MSc Nursing.

To fulfill the WES requirement.

Get the photocopies of of all the individual mark sheets and the original degree. They will attest only these documents.

Get demand draft of Rs 1000/- for each degree (In my case BSc and MSc, so two separate DD's Rs 1000/- each) at Syndicate Bank, Next to NTR university building. DD should be in the name of NTR university, Registrar.

You can get upto 40 copies attested for each DD of Rs1000/- . So BSc you can get 40 copies and MSc 40 copies. So for example BSc 4 yrs, 4 mark sheets + one degree = Total 5. So 5 * 8 sets = 40.

Take a transcript request form from counter 3 (Main building, ground floor), for each degree and fill all the details. Attache the DD to the form and give it in Counter 3. He will allot a number on the request form. Take the Form, DD and respective photocopies to the PRO office
(Ground floor). There they will verify Origianls and check all the photocopies and arrange in individual sets. Then take all the of them go to 1st floor to UG section for BSc and PG section for MSc. There they will go through the original documents and photocopies. Then you can hand them over at the respective sections and bring back your Original documents with you.

They will send the courier to your home address as mentioned on the transcript form or they will also send directly to WES (If you take the WES Transcript Request Form) couriers fee may be charged from you if need to be sent to WES directly.

They will send individual envelope signed and stamped for each set (Ex: 8 sets of BSc photocopies then 8 envelopes).

Reach early and first take the DD from the bank. Original Documents are mandatory. Dont forget to take them. They will ask and check them and give it back to you.

Be very patient, its a typical government office, so be cool and relaxed.

Hope it helps.

Jayasumanth

Dec 14, 2017
I have received 10copies at my home.I am unable to understand whether the wes form is in any of those 10 copies or ntr university has sent them directly to the immigration.What is the next procedure please do explain

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone tell me, do I need to go to the university to process my transcript or can I send someone instead? Please help me. I completed my BSc Nursing from NTRUHS and at present I am working abroad.

Zaheda

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Here is the procedure to apply for transcripts from the great NTR University, Vijaywada. I have done the procedure for my wife- BSc and MSc Nursing.

To fulfill the WES requirement.

Get the photocopies of of all the individual mark sheets and the original degree. They will attest only these documents.

Get demand draft of Rs 1000/- for each degree (In my case BSc and MSc, so two separate DD's Rs 1000/- each) at Syndicate Bank, Next to NTR university building. DD should be in the name of NTR university, Registrar.

You can get upto 40 copies attested for each DD of Rs1000/- . So BSc you can get 40 copies and MSc 40 copies. So for example BSc 4 yrs, 4 mark sheets + one degree = Total 5. So 5 * 8 sets = 40.

Take a transcript request form from counter 3 (Main building, ground floor), for each degree and fill all the details. Attache the DD to the form and give it in Counter 3. He will allot a number on the request form. Take the Form, DD and respective photocopies to the PRO office
(Ground floor). There they will verify Origianls and check all the photocopies and arrange in individual sets. Then take all the of them go to 1st floor to UG section for BSc and PG section for MSc. There they will go through the original documents and photocopies. Then you can hand them over at the respective sections and bring back your Original documents with you.

They will send the courier to your home address as mentioned on the transcript form or they will also send directly to WES (If you take the WES Transcript Request Form) couriers fee may be charged from you if need to be sent to WES directly.

They will send individual envelope signed and stamped for each set (Ex: 8 sets of BSc photocopies then 8 envelopes).

Reach early and first take the DD from the bank. Original Documents are mandatory. Dont forget to take them. They will ask and check them and give it back to you.

Be very patient, its a typical government office, so be cool and relaxed.

Hope it helps.
Hi, my name is zaheda I from india I completed my studies from green leaf college of nursing from Hyderabad. Please help me I need to send my transcript form my college or Ntr university to ECA(WES). Kindly reply

Syed_1234

Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I need my transcripts from ntruhs
I did my BDS and intrestd in applying for canada PR i will be a dependent candidate
I want my transcript and Provisional degree copy
I haven’t completed my internship
So i wanted to ask is there a chance i can get my trancript

Please help

Syed_1234

Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I need my transcripts from ntruhs
I did my BDS and intrestd in applying for canada PR i will be a dependent candidate
I want my transcript and Provisional degree copy
I haven’t completed my internship
So i wanted to ask is there a chance i can get my trancript

Please help
Please help its urgent

Bharish_1217

Sep 22, 2018
is there anybody who applied for transcripts from NTR university , i cannot find the online option for bsc nursing . please tell me online procedure . thank you

Bhaskars337

Apr 12, 2017
Hi,

I got it done for my wife.

Go to the university with the notarized photocopies of all your certificates (intermediate to highest degree), original certificates to show in case if they ask for, one set of color photocopies and 3000 Rs DD for tatkal. You need to fill in a form that's available online. The issue the same day.

All the best!!!

Cheers
Hi friend,

Please conform The Notarised copies are required or is it enough colour xerox for Bsc Nursing
do we get directly to our hand or they can send directly to WES
and
If they send directly WES, Please can you tel me the process and also if we require extra copy to our hands do they give

Thank you

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi friend,

Please conform The Notarised copies are required or is it enough colour xerox for Bsc Nursing
do we get directly to our hand or they can send directly to WES
and
If they send directly WES, Please can you tel me the process and also if we require extra copy to our hands do they give

Thank you
Hi,

University officials will ask original documents for the verification process. As per my knowledge, university officials won't accept an application without original documents.

University has direct shipment facility but they need academic request form for direct shipment and you can request for additional copies also for your reference. If you have any doubts, call or mail to trendstranscripts.com team, they will help you.