+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Murugappa polytechnic

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Anyone in this group obtained transcripts for their diploma from Murugappa Polytechnic and state borad of tech edn - tamilnadu.

Please reply and let me know the procedure. Appreciate if you share your contact details as well

Thanks.

einstein_pr

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

Anyone in this group obtained transcripts for their diploma from Murugappa Polytechnic and state borad of tech edn - tamilnadu.

Please reply and let me know the procedure. Appreciate if you share your contact details as well

Thanks.
Anyone guys? Appreciate your inputs..

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know about Murugappa polytechinic better your can check with your collage admin.
My bad experience is i am following for last 6 month with DOTE guindy but no result, all are lasey and useless fellows no one is ready to reply or help out of this , you need to walk to guindy office at least 3 to 5 time to get this thats what one of my friend did . This what irritating me our admin systems even if i ready to pay money no one is to help.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Appreciate your response Balajivellai. Hopefully you get your docs from DOTE soon.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Hi,
I recently applied for polytechnic Transcripts at DOTE Tamil nadu. It is a campus very next Anna university in Guindy. After reaching there go to M section building to inquire about how to apply, better visit one day to this campus so that you can avoid any changes introduced in the procedure.

1. First take the copy of WES International Transcript Request form and fill the details. (https://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf)
2. You can find DOTE official info on getting the transcripts at this link http://www.tndte.com/studcorner.html. Please have a glance in this document for any update
3. I was asked to get the polytechnic principal's signature on the WES International Transcript Request form and then submit the xerox copies. So you may have to follow this. At polytechnic none have done this before so mine was the first case. I got the principal's signature and the college seal on the right side of blank space in the WES International Transcript Request form.
4. After getting the polytechnic principal's signature on the WES requisition form take Xerox copies of all Certificates for which Transcript /Attestation is needed (One set of extra copy is to be attached). Dote provides attestation for Diploma degree certificate as well so you can include this with mark sheets if you wish to.
5. Write a letter to provide transcript to Chairman, Board of Examinations, Directorate of Technical Education,Chennai -25.
6. Have all the original document as well do produce for verification if being asked.
7. No cash or DDs are accepted only Indian Bank payment online challan is accepted. So before going to DOTE you should take the request form from Indian Bank from the below link

Goto indian bank website and then -> Links ->other Links ->DOTE Multuitility payment students->enter TRANSCRIPTION FEES

Then take the print out of 3 copies (one for Bank, one for DOTE and One for us as receipt) and go to the Indian Bank in the DOTE campus. Pay the amount and get the Challan.

Fee Details:

Certificates issued by DOTE within 10 years –Rs 200/- per
Certificate/ Mark sheet

Certificates issued by DOTE before 10 years- Rs 300/- per Certificate/Mark sheet
8. At the campus reach out to Thabal (Postal) section and submit all the documents.
9. They said it takes 20 days to get the transcripts and its been 17 full business days already over so I am still waiting.
10. You can also opt for receiving the transcript via postal service but I opted to visit DOTE to receive the transcripts. So its your wish.

Thanks,

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VJ2015 said:
Hi,
I recently applied for polytechnic Transcripts at DOTE Tamil nadu. It is a campus very next Anna university in Guindy. After reaching there go to M section building to inquire about how to apply, better visit one day to this campus so that you can avoid any changes introduced in the procedure.

1. First take the copy of WES International Transcript Request form and fill the details. (https://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf)
2. You can find DOTE official info on getting the transcripts at this link http://www.tndte.com/studcorner.html. Please have a glance in this document for any update
3. I was asked to get the polytechnic principal's signature on the WES International Transcript Request form and then submit the xerox copies. So you may have to follow this. At polytechnic none have done this before so mine was the first case. I got the principal's signature and the college seal on the right side of blank space in the WES International Transcript Request form.
4. After getting the polytechnic principal's signature on the WES requisition form take Xerox copies of all Certificates for which Transcript /Attestation is needed (One set of extra copy is to be attached). Dote provides attestation for Diploma degree certificate as well so you can include this with mark sheets if you wish to.
5. Write a letter to provide transcript to Chairman, Board of Examinations, Directorate of Technical Education,Chennai -25.
6. Have all the original document as well do produce for verification if being asked.
7. No cash or DDs are accepted only Indian Bank payment online challan is accepted. So before going to DOTE you should take the request form from Indian Bank from the below link

Goto indian bank website and then -> Links ->other Links ->DOTE Multuitility payment students->enter TRANSCRIPTION FEES

Then take the print out of 3 copies (one for Bank, one for DOTE and One for us as receipt) and go to the Indian Bank in the DOTE campus. Pay the amount and get the Challan.

Fee Details:

Certificates issued by DOTE within 10 years –Rs 200/- per
Certificate/ Mark sheet

Certificates issued by DOTE before 10 years- Rs 300/- per Certificate/Mark sheet
8. At the campus reach out to Thabal (Postal) section and submit all the documents.
9. They said it takes 20 days to get the transcripts and its been 17 full business days already over so I am still waiting.
10. You can also opt for receiving the transcript via postal service but I opted to visit DOTE to receive the transcripts. So its your wish.

Thanks,
Hi VJ2015,
Appreciate you taking time to provide this info in detail. Am currently out of country and might need to come in person to get this done.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VJ2015 said:
Finally I got the transcript from DOTE today and sent it to WES Canada. ;D
Congrats VJ2015. Hope you complete your assessment soon.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
I got the assessment completed. Its accepted as Canadian equivalent Bachelor degree of 4 years.
Duration Document received at WES 8th may and completed a June 8th.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VJ2015 said:
I got the assessment completed. Its accepted as Canadian equivalent Bachelor degree of 4 years.
Congrats VJ0215. Thanks for the update. Jus to update, I got my assessment completed without the diploma transcripts and still got as bachelor degree of 4 years.

dbadavid

Nov 13, 2015
Transcripts from State board of Technical Education

Hi,
Anyone can advise me to get Transcript from State board of Technical Education- Chennai.
Should i get any signature with seal from my polytechnic where i studied before?

Please advise me how to get the transcript from State board of Technical Education- Chennai?

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VJ2015 said:
Hi VJ2015

I'm reviving this thread, first of all, to thank you for explaining the detailed procedure for obtaining transcripts from DOTE. Also, many congratulations on the WES assessment (I know I'm very late but I came across this thread just now). Secondly, I have some doubts regarding polytechnic Diplomas' WES outcome.

I too have completed a 3 years Diploma and would like to have it assessed. So, kindly let me know what is that Diploma which gave you equivalency as 'Canadian Bachelor's Four Years'? Did you send any other Diploma/Degree certificates in addition? Also, please tell me after which grade have you enrolled in the polytechnic?

Lots of thanks in advance.

RAMALINGAM K

Jun 18, 2016
thanks, I am going to apply my diploma transcript attestation next month second week, your guidance will ease my process, hopefully, again thanks VJ2015

zeeshu5

Sep 9, 2016
Hi VJ,

Please advise me if its required to obtain the WES ref no. before we start the procedure to ECA which i believe can get only when the payment is made online to WES.

Your urgent feedback will be highly appreciated.... :)

BR,Zee